BeautyHacker

Korean Price vs Foreigner Price

Another story

I was waiting at a clinic, so unprofessional and it is one of them recommended by the medical tourism office lol

they made me wait hours when i booked my appointment ahead of time

when i got there, they told me they dont even have the bone contour machine yet, so they have never even done any bone contour surgery, yet they are one of the few recommended ones on the medical tourism office by the government

im starting to think any one can be on it if they apply or pay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rest of the story

while i waited hours and hours at that clinic, i used my charm to talk to the chinese staff (which is also the translator but I dont think she makes much commission because it's a small clinic and she doesn't seem like the typical snaky sales translator)

We were having a conversation for hours, from boys to childhood to travel to friends to surgery, she casually brought up this to me

"why you don't go to the korean local clinics?"

lol even she suggest me to forget about the foreigner clinics

What's your way of getting the local price? It seems impossible to me. But it would be awesome.

It's true. Plastic Surgery clinics are like that. That's why you have to seek out a plastic surgery HOSPITAL

I don't use wechat :sad: How about skype or whatsapp ? Do you guys know any good, solid revision places?!

hello if you start a wechat please pm me your information we can share information.I never would go to a foreigner clinic. I dont want to deal with being frustrated if i feel like they are trying to rip me off

I do use wechat. What's the id?

What are some local places? Please shareee!!!
I have narrowed down to a short list cause my relatives and girl friends recommended them to me. But I wanna look into more places too tho
Please share :smile:)))

1. Look for clinic where they give a good commission.
2. Gather people to raise the number of customers which means more money through communities like purseblog forum.
3. Take them to clinics for surgery
4. Receive commission.

So simple to earn money ay?

Hi, unfortunately that is illegal. Don't get caught or you get banned from entering Korea. No more beauty fix nor yummy Korean BBQ. That is also how the botched up cases and overpricing occurs. A medical tourism agent should be licensed, so the government can track. A medical tourism license is different from a tourism license. So please don't get mixed up with a Tour Guide. A reliable medical tourism agent has duties to assist his clients and help them with the surgery process. Illegal agents may just bring u to a small, dodgy clinic which may not even be board certified surgeons. When in doubt, a legal agent is always better than an anonymous "friend" you have just made over the internet. At least, you know you have the legal agent's reputation to back you up.

I thought jrapys talked about bargaining together
Oh man I'm so bad at understanding things!! (i took commissions for discounts :/)
yeah you're right it's illegal, there was several cases on big clinics recruiting people to write fake reviews and make them come to get surgeries. And of course these people were paid. At first it was totally secret but eventually the government fuond out about this. I was shocked when I heard Banobagi did this before. I hope they stopped now because it's the most famous clinic among foreigners and I guess they have a strong relationship with Docfinder
But other than that, it could be a good idea if a friend get a surgery too and bargain together to lower the price

Bargaining together is good. Just make sure that the new found friend doesn't play you out as the illegal broker.

That was just an idea. I'll try bargaining alone, idk just feels weird bargaining with a friend. I mean I can totally see locals to that but I wouldn't do it myself lol
I'm not here to make illegal money, I'm here myself like lots of pursebloggers planning to get a surgery, just to say so people don't get me wrong lol my english is not 100% fluent sorry! D: