BeautyHacker

Korean Price vs Foreigner Price

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour toi :smile:
I agree, I agree but since I'm not the typical Asian girl I though they would have tried to rip me off ㄲㄲ

Hey you @Tayto how've you been? :biggrin:
I don't think they'd rip you off for money. Consultants that rip off do it either for commission (money) or because they're under management pressure
If you're registered in their database as a korean citizen, they can give you normal prices. I don't think they look precisely at your name and face, just where you come from and how much you paid. So manager won't notice, if it's written korean citizen. :smile:
I'm sure they're happy to offer reasonnable prices as well :smile:
Clinics are money oriented because it's a business, but people are not all greedy for money! That was my thoughts though haha

Haha ! Killin my ass working for money lol
I was also surviving here, the weather was so weird and cold but I'm back now :smile: yeah they are really nice at Hershe when I saw the consultants I knew they'll be fair with price aigoo can't wait to get this done ! Wassup with you ?

Thanks I'm alright, I'm still chasing the perfect clinic hahaha. At least they're being pretty fair at Hershe, not like some other clinics...
My list kind of improved, I'm leaning towards more local clinics, to have more local prices of course, so I kicked every big clinic off my list lol even if they're good. Money again haha I'm broke ㅠㅠ

Courage meuf :smile: were on the same boat ahaha ! I'm sure you'll find your perfect clinic sooner or later