BeautyHacker

is the following clinics good for rhinoplasty (or any recommendation?)

That's pretty expensive. What kind of rhinoplasty is it exactly? They quoted me 3 million KRW for Tipplasty.

They just gave me an estimate amount. Every other clinic I've contacted did the same so I don't really mind.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weir reduction (alarplasty) and nose lengthening. I wish they could give me an exact amount so I can plan everything beforehand. -__- MVP quoted me 4,5000,00 for both procedures which is reasonable..

• 5 weeks later...
I was considering da, but their reviews are so inconsistent on here. Their services are really slow too. I see gng hospital pop up a lot here and there and I am really interested in their work, but most of their stuff is all in Korean. I've consulted with them via live chat and through messenger and i love the before and after photos they sent me cause they're straight up from the patients and theyre unfiltered / no photoshop. Anyone know any information or reviews or whatever on them?

• 1 month later...
Hey may I know when are your going to Korea for rhino? I'm planning too ! :smile: I might go for top class , DA, or MVP:smile: I love their nose but still doing research about It hopefully there's no bad news in between

What about banobagi?

Hi.

Banobagi's results are a little too natural to me. The change isn't very big. I like a dramatic change a lot, so I probably won't end up getting PS at Banobagi. I'll definitely consult with them when I'm in Seoul though.

I'm planning on doing my entire face around June 2019, when I've graduated, btw. :smile:

Hehe ! What's in your list now then ? I actually don't really like too (natural) as well..

• 4 months later...
I also strongly recommend MVP, Top Class, April 31 and Trend. I'm probably going to MVP or Top Class for rhino. (the same procedure as you probably)[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Is MVP is reputable clinic? Do they have any shadow doctors? I also want to get rhinoplasty.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the link to your blog! I'm feeling absolutely overwhelmed at this stage with deciding which clinic I wish to proceed with. Am doing a primary rhino so I really don't want to screw this up.

Did you have your initial consults via KakaoTalk with three clinics with one of the consultants before your f2f?

Ive received my quote from jw and it's a little bit more than yours but is quoted with an implant.

While I wish to go with a natural look (best version of myself) I'm also swayed to having more dramatic change. Tough decision hopefully Dr. Suh can help once I show him pictures I like.

Before the procedure, did you meet with Dr. Suh again in his office for him to draw up your face immediately after discussing his plans for you?

I completely understand, I felt the same way about a month ago before I had rhino. My advise to you about the natural and dramatic look - really think about it. Natural is very minimal change a lot of girls I known who have had a natural nose felt it wasn't enough of a change if you know what I mean. Dramatic doesn't necessarily mean un-natural looking it just means it more of a bigger change than the nose you have now. But I'm sure you've thought about it over a million times lol its always good to go to a couple of consultations and see what is recommended for your face.

I contacted JW through email for quotes (but I believe you can KaKao or Whatsapp too) and organised F2F consultations. Yep, before surgery I meet with Dr Suh in his office. He didn't draw up my face. He only just went through what he would be doing and what I should expect in terms of my results.

• 2 weeks later...