BeautyHacker

is the following clinics good for rhinoplasty (or any recommendation?)

Hey P.Joann14! I've been doing some searching and they actually do have an English in case you were still looking. site. http://www.gnghospital.com/en/ I personally can't say much about them since I haven't been there. Take their before and after pictures like a grain of salt as logically, most plastic surgery clinics wouldn't ever post bad surgeries. That being said, GNG is definitely a talked about clinic and I haven't seen any negative reviews so far...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to get the most trusted surgeon in Las Vegas, there is no other man to visit but Dr. Michael Edwards. https://www.yelp.com/biz/michael-c-edwards-md-facs-las-vegas-2 Yes He does Rhinoplasty surgery His skills and expertise earned him numerous awards and recognitions. In fact, he was named as one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in America and was even elected as the president of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey, If you want to do a dramatic change on your nose, I'd kinda avoid MVP, If you've seen the before and afters on their website, the pictures look nearly the same, if not identical.. In my opinion. Also, I've heard good reviews on Dream from K coutre, as she really likes her nose that she got there from Dr. Park, however, I've also heard of other people that say that dr. Parks methods are too natural, and ended up revising their nose up to 3 times. I'm not saying that both clinics are bad, but the results seem to be minimal. I have heard of someone named miss orange liking her eyes done at MVP though. Anyways, I'm kinda pondering on whether I want to do my eyes and rhino at April 31, as Dr. Kim seems to be really experienced with rhino.. I'm just worried because there are so little reviews on April 31 on PF, If anyone can give any good advice on DES and Rhino at April 31 that would be great!! I got quoted about 6 mil krw and 2 mil krw for rhino and then for DES. Wondering if it's worth the price honestly. If anyone has personal experience with this clinic or Before and afters that would be really great!!

Oh, actually found quite a few reviews on April31 on nose when researching. You can search for forummers like alliwish, AvidAquarius, Doloreslolita, kkim120, msnaive, QueenOfBlades, Susaki, Tom Tom who went there and have said both good and bad things about the clinic, so you can try start your research from their experiences.

I just realized that I never want to go to April 31, as they charge a **** ton of money for minimal results # This forum apparently shows a guys experience there and he seems happy, but spending 6.6k usd for a minimalistic change? The before and afters look literally the same!! Like there is no difference in the front view at all! I'd rather spend that money on mutual funds or some other thing. Now I've never been to this clinic, but based on this dudes genuine results i'd never ever go there. EVER

I understand, as ultimately it's your face so you need to be comfortable right :smile:
What I did notice in my research that during F2F consults you need to be really specific about what you want to have, as if you leave it up to the doctor, well... they don't necessarily have the same beauty standards. Good luck researching!