BeautyHacker

Has anyone had any good experiences at DA or TopClass?

Wowww. I'm thinking of doing almost the same. Facial contouring at DA and nose and probably eyes at Top Class. Did you do the surgeries in one trip?

yeah I stayed 1.5 month for fc, eyes, nose, skin, and hairline surgery. I planned nose to be the last since it should go with face shape (not that you can see immediate result lol).
just to put my reply to a PM here
The consultant had a business vibe and she insisted on 4.5 mil for my first nose job. It's subdermal fat removal for a sharper tip, 3.5 mm silicone for bridge, and rib + nose cartilage for tip support. (It's ~ 3-4 mil for locals. )
At first (~2 weeks) it was pretty dramatic and curvy and super pretty. Then after 6 months it looks more natural but it's still the biggest change to my face.
For nose I recommend staying at least 1 week to get your cast removed.
If you talk to Dr. Kim he can do many styles and make a nose suitable for you :smile: I wanted a dramatic nose but he eventually gave me a nose that suits my face.
Definitely consult many places. if you want more natural results I remember Garosu, Braun, and cocoline are good. Dr. Kim from Topclass speak good english and he was super down to earth so I chose him :smile:

Thanks for the advice! :biggrin:
By the way, how much time did you leave between your surgery at DA and your surgery at Top Class? I find it tough to estimate how long would be best to wait.

I've heard quite a few bad things about DA, not necessarily malpractice but "*****y" comments by obvious complainers. If I wanted to know about negative responses, I could read that anywhere on here. People are often hesitant to write their genuine positive reviews but are very quick to write something negative.

Hi cloris97,
I'm also interested in getting hairline lowering surgery, how did the results turn out? Would you mind sharing the price you paid and did you get that done at the same clinic? (Top Class). Also did you consult anywhere else?
You can feel free to PM me too :smile: I never really hear about that procedure on the forums so I'd love to hear your experience.

• 3 months later...
I had hairline lowering at TLPS. It came out very well. I like my new forehead. They reduced it significantly

• 1 year later...
hi cloris, do you know wich doctor
is good at braun for rhino or des? thx