BeautyHacker

My Consultations and Surgical Experiences [Primary Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation]

@smokococo
Thanks for sharing your journey! I have researching for breast surgeon for a while since i joined tpf in May. In my case it's for breast reduction. There were few reviews on this procedure in tpf i have a hard time finding a dr ( in Korea )
I must say i'm very happy to find your review of dr Park JS, he just sounds wonderful. I got recommended him by a kakao friend and after contacting him i agree he was very thorough and polite. It made me feel good about the surgery. When i arrived in Korea next year i think i will visit him and when i do, or done my surgery i shall write a review here in the forum.

• 4 months later...
thank you so much for sharing and being so detailed! :smile:

• 1 month later...
Hello! Would like to ask, when you have your surgery done with PS101, did they provide you medications or you have to go pharmacy and buy your own based on their given prescription?
Thank you :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
I will be in Korea in June too reading this thread makes me pretty interested in ps101 can’t find their website for before and after pictures if you happen someone able to find it please share.

I just called them with their customer service number 82,2,547,5531 obviously I got no luck with them. Dr Paik will take couple of days off from June 25 - July 3rd. Which is when I arrived there hope you have better luck with him then me.

• 8 months later...