BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery experiences at JK?

• 2 weeks later...
I have read good things about JK, and they were on my short list for double eyelid surgery. Dr. Paik seemed really knowledgeable and I found several of her videos on YouTube, which gave me more confidence in her skills. She really sounds like she knows what she is talking about.

Here's one, but there are others on YouTube too.

Hi everyone. I am currently in Seoul finally but not had surgery yet. I have consulted with 3 clinics. I.d hospital, JW, JK, and maybe DAPRS since they are all close to each other. I'm finding it really hard to decide.

Hi :smile: hope you got there safely! I know how hard it is to decide
Well I wouldn't recommend ID at all, not matter how well they advertise. Those 3 clinics have talented surgeons, it's up to you, your criteria, your expectations and trust in those clinics :smile:

Good luck with choosing! Have the clinics indicated they can slot your surgery in quickly (like day or two after your initial consultation)? For those of us who are in your boat of not putting down a deposit before a consultation, it would be super helpful to know because most of the clinics make it sound like surgery slots get booked way in advance and they can't guarantee a slot if you don't pay in advance. Thanks for sharing!