BeautyHacker

TLPS Vs View Clinic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey..when do you plan on goingto Korea?, and what surgeries are you looking into if you don't mind me asking? I decided on going to TL. I've read a lot of positive reviews about them and I love their before and after photos . I've also read there are the top 1% clinic in Korea.I'm going feb/march of next year. I will share my before and after photos here and also share my experience. ☺️

I haven't heard many reviews of the view clinic although I do like some of their before and after photos.

Hi! I plan on going in December of next year! I am going for eyes, rhino, and chin augmentation. I have seen a lot of good things about TL but I am also interested in Banobagi

I wouldn't go to Banobagi for rhinoplasty. I heard their rhinoplasty sucks. I don't know about their eye surgery though. But they are good at facial contouring so you can go there for the chin. (you don't need to go to 1 clinic to get everything done, after all) TL is OK at everything, from experience. But Banobagi is definitely better at facial contouring.

What do you consider the most? Some people feel comfortable with big giant hospital and some people prefer smaller clinics

Oh great! I'm having rhinoplasty , vline and possibly a chin implant.
&&I'm sorry,Haven't heard much or banobagi.

I am also interested in having chin implant, also I am very interested in MVP, I have seen alot of good reviews on rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery