BeautyHacker

TLPS Vs View Clinic

Thanks for your review!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ggbanban, i've paid deposit for View and going to have my eye surgery done there. Can you give me an update on your result please?
Thanks

Both TL and View have negative as well as positive reviews. I guess it just depends on each individual and expectation. Having consultation in person with the doctor would be th e most important part of getting surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! How do you like your consult/ visit at view? Which dr did you consult with? Did you end up doing surgery with them?

Yes I actually did like my consult with them! I actually ended up in doing my surgery at Opera tho..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That sounds like a terrible expierence Stella. They've treated you so harshly. Thank you for sharing your expierence.

• 1 month later...
View PS is having events at the moment from/to [09.01~09.30]
Idk if it's available for foreigners though we can try asking

Jaw surgery 3,000,000 KRW
Zygoma (cheekbone) 3,000,000 KRW
Chin surgery 3,000,000 KRW

Also other events such as eye surgery, fat grafting, etc

I did facial contouring surgery at TL, v-line and cheek bone it has been 3 years,
the result is good and no side effects so far. I'm not sure about the nose and eyes since I don't have any experience yet, before and after pic looks good though. I'm planning to go back to Korea for my nose and eyes next year, didn't decide where to go.. any suggestions?

I had V Line at View and I am really satisfied. It is post 11th from my surgery, I got 4th Sep.
Dr. Yoon is very nice and he did really good :smile: I like it :biggrin: