BeautyHacker

Facial Liposuction

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i saw it on GNG hospital's instagram and they quoted me 3 times for 200,000 korean won. Not bad. but the only drawback is that you should do it in two week intervals. That means I'd have to it RIGHT when I get there and RIGHT when i leave

does anyone know more about this injection?

All I know is you need 3-4 treatments to see the result and each treatment can be done 2 weeks apart. This injection is provided in many clinics like da, gng, tl , cinderella and banobagi. You just need to ask during your consultation. The price range can be from 100000 to 400000 depending on the clinic. Most people get it for their doublechin after V line or cheekbone reduction.

Yep, I got it only for one treatment. However, if you bargain down, you can get two treatments for same price. You will only have time for two treatments if you're staying in korea for 2-3 weeks.

Yeah, GNG quoted 200,000 won for 3 times, but since I'm only staying for a little under two weeks, they quoted me 150,000 Korean won for two times. Seems like a steal to me :biggrin: Their Eng rep did it too, I believe. She said its a pinching feeling at first, then ten minutes later there a burn for ten minutes. I'm highly considering it since I'm already sold on doing my nose there. They did advise that tree times is recommended tho

I will be doing it for double chin and jaw line area after my facial contouring surgery :biggrin:

• 4 months later...
Did you get liposuction at 365mc? It sounds bit like promoter. hum..

I'm looking for good clinic for double chin removal too. There are a lot of threads about rhinoplasty and face contouring but not facial lipo... I'm looking in to TL and JW. never heard about Fresh though.

• 6 months later...