BeautyHacker

Korea plastic surgery journey Feb 2017

Less than a minute sounds enticing to me actually. Is the guesthouse like a typical Korean youth hostel where you have to queue in the morning to use the shared toilet and everyone shares the kitchen to cook food? Are there many other patients staying at the guesthouse at the same time?

Come to think of it, I may consider the guesthouse after all, since the location from the clinic is unbeatable.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's seriously so close You don't even have to wear a jacket to walk from the guesthouse to the clinic in winter. Umm no I barely see anyone, I hardly see anyone using the shower/bathroom. Sometimes the staff come to the bathroom to brush their teeth though ^^ There's a food preparation area as well but it's not an actual kitchen, because the guesthouse provides cooked breakfast and lunch already, which is like homemade Korean food and really healthy. I see like maybe 3 other people a day. I've walked past Mercure hotel a few times, it looks really nice. It's not too far a walk- maybe about 5 mins +? If you're having a big surgery then I would really recommend the guesthouse :smile: it's not like a youth hostel at all, it's really nice.

• 2 weeks later...
I do! I'm heading to Seoul end of Jan/beginning of feb for thigh lipo plus some Botox/dermal fillers on my face :P
I am staying in an AirBnB right in Gangnam.

Hi, just wondering why you said you have to go before April to get the tax refund? Is it invalid starting April? Never heard this before!