BeautyHacker

Korea plastic surgery journey Feb 2017

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I want to go to to! I don't have watssap. do u use zalo or fb?

hihi! I intend to go Seoul end Mar or early April. Still shortlisting. Intend to do droopy eyelid and fg.
My Kakao id: Moonlee

Omg! Hey! I am going to Seoul end Mar to early april too! Doing my droppy eyelids too! :smile: Hope to know and share things with you!

We moved this to pm. So anyone going during that period just pm us k:smile:

did
Did you book an appointment or are you going to consultation first? I message the clinics and they insist me to pay a deposit. I don't want to secure an appointment when I havent visit the doctors but i was worry I cannot get an appointment because I am staying for a week. what do you guys think ? I am going in June

@MissOrange yes i will have my consulatation with dr oh banobagi, dr kirk namu and april 31. I will only do chin implant but honestly i think i will pick banobagi, lets see hehee

@Beautyperfect no i dont make any deposit first because i want to talk do different doctors before deciding. U should do that too! Take ur time for consulting at least 3 clinics. Have u decided which kind of surgery u want to do? 1 week is a bit short.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey ladies! Am heading to Korea hopefully for full facial contouring, revision to rhinoplasty and perhaps a boob job if I'm tempted enough..haven't booked any consultations and am thinking of walk-in. Any advice if that's a good idea?

Would love a PS buddy! Kakao at mamho1991