BeautyHacker

MINE plastic surgery clinic-MINE clinic Korea

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I thought I was missing something in my research as I nearly found no reviews (either good or bad) on Mine and Answer, so good to know it is not me :P. On The Line though on this forum you will find a quite a view favorable reviews, so you can research this on the forum.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lovelypeach I would be cautious though regarding real stories on a clinics website, as typically clinics - like all other companies - will use it as a marketing tool, meaning that it is in a clinic's best interest to only show the best results. So thought I'd mention it.

yea I just got done with rhino and facial contouring at View Clinic! Full honest review with pictures about pre post and after care will be up shortly!!! I'm on day three and very swollen lol

I would have to disagree. One of the reason I chose View was because I saw what they are capable of accomplishing on Let Me In. I wanted to see what the outcome would look like and I really liked the results. When I went into my consultation I meet up with three doctors. One was for rhino the other was my facial bone contouring and the third was the director himself. All three where in the sugary room with me when I went under! I have lots of pictures to post and still have a review to type but be on the lookout for it if interested ((: I'm on day three of recovering from my procedures

8/4/17 Positive Experience so far: I will be...
  • 4 Aug 2017
  • 6 days pre
8/4/17 Positive Experience so far:

I will be going to Seoul next week to have the following procedures done:
V-line & zygoma reduction
Fat Transfer to forehead, cheeks, nasolabial fold, & under-eye
Thread-Lift to jawline and cheek area

Super excited and nervous to get this done. I've been wanting to have a facial contour for 10 years now and after saving up money and much research, I'… SHOW MORE
8/4/17 Positive Experience so far:

I will be going to Seoul next week to have the following procedures done:
V-line & zygoma reduction
Fat Transfer to forehead, cheeks, nasolabial fold, & under-eye
Thread-Lift to jawline and cheek area

Super excited and nervous to get this done. I've been wanting to have a facial contour for 10 years now and after saving up money and much research, I've decided to go with View Clinic. I've been emailing back and forth with consultants from the View clinic for a few years now and they've always responded in a timely manner, were always attentive and kind, and made me feel confident that I've chosen the right plastic surgery clinic of out the hundreds that are in Seoul because they've been accident free for 11 years. I will continue to post my experience here and can't wait to finally have these problem areas fixed after so many years of being insecure with my looks.
SHOW LESS
0">
Close 1 comment

5 }">

You definitely don't need all that.

a list of stuff she does not need

Great to hear that you have a positive experience at View and I hope you get the results you want :smile:

What I intended to highlight with my remark is that one should be cautious to solely base a decision for which clinic to have surgery on programs like Let Me In, reason that although they provide insights it is recommended to do more research and have a F2F with doctor, which you have done :smile:

Also when you research this forum, most forummers will recommend that you have consults at a few clinics before you decide. It is not a necessity, just a recommendation of course.

As for View it is great to hear that all 3 doctors were present when you going under. Normally, in my research I see that usually it will only be a nurse and anesthesiologist present when one is going under and the doctor join once you are under. Good to hear that View does indeed take extra measures to put a patient at easy!

no no that is a girl view told her to make a review even before she went to get plastic surgery done. but maybe view is good but I seen the botches

I at
Baby I just talk to one and only Dr Lee. I' offically going to The face dental for rhinoplasty. Amen omg I could cry. All the blood, sweat an tears. Hehe JOking

• 2 weeks later...
Hey
can you guys suggest some clinics to me for Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation

I reply to myself and say I'm glad Katrina you did your research before you went an made a good choice for your pic

• 2 months later...
Hello . I’m looking for more reviews for mine coz the clinic is on my top list il be doing facial contouring and rhino sept 2028