BeautyHacker

My Breast Augmentation experience at Banobagi, Korea 5

Hi! I'm planning to go for breast augmentation in Sep and after seeing your post, I decided to go for the same clinic. But I'm extremely anxious of injections and would like to be mentally prepared before I head off to Korea.. may I ask how many injections are there prior to the surgery? I understand that there is a blood test... you mentioned a drip for overnight stay.. Is it through the top of your hand? Because that's really painful..

• 5 months later...
Oh my gosh i found you..
I’ve been looking for several comments / reviews about breast augmentation with banobagi esp with dr barn jae sang.. as im planning to do it in a couple of weeks.
Do you like how he’s working with your boobs? So i guess im choosing the right one too ? Banobagi, motiva with dr barn.
Anyway, what about general anasthesia process.. any idea who was the doctor so i could request the same doctor as yours? I’m really scare about the fact they need to put me under general anasthesia, as in US they can still doing it under local anasthesia.
And finally, how much is the total cost you paid? They you ask for discount.. because i will, so i want to know more or less how much they can give me. Thanks.

I am also planning to get BA done maybe end of Jan! Motiva implants are my top option right now! seeing your b&a photos I am more excited than ever!! May I ask how much you paid and what incision area you chose? How was the recovery like??

Hi! I am torn between DA (where I had my eyes done and they turned out pretty great, and the staff is really nice), Regen (great reviews on this forum!) and TL (also seen good review and b&a photo from one person who had their ba done). Shall decide after consulting with them all! When and where are you thinking of getting yours done??