BeautyHacker

Rhino revision

• 9 months later...
I have the exact opposite problem as you... I got my rhino 6 months ago and I wish it looked more natural! I wanted a natural look but my bridge and tip are both too high for my liking. I think I may have gotten too greedy and probably didn't need the implant as the dr said I would only need 2-3mm at the most. My tip is maybe... to sharp/ pointy? I wish I had your problem!

I have to add that the tip of your nose will continually change over the next few months and become more and more defined. My tip has changed quite a bit from 3 months to 6 months even. I would wait for a year until you make any decisions about revisions (which is what I am trying to patiently do). I heard the swelling in the tip takes 1-2 years depending on how thick your skin is and also your stretched out skin will have to set back into your face which may be a reason for it not being as defined now. I hope my nose shrinks.

One more thing to think about (which I currently am trying to process) revisions don't always necessarily mean better. It's a more difficult surgery with much less predictability than a primary because the structure of your nose has already been compromised by surgery and has existing scar tissue.

I don't hate my nose but Im not very fond of it either. I like how it looks from the front and certain angles but in other certain angles it looks like a bird beak.

Did you have Dr Seo at MVP? I really want a more natural looking nose. Btw I got my primary at GNG.