BeautyHacker

Consultation: Banobagi, Dream, April 31st, & Grace

Hello ladies!

I'm heading to Korea at April to get consultation done. According to a translator, surgical day could be the following day or 2-3 days after as it is not peak period. Definitely to avoid the crowd in beginning, middle and end of the year as it is normally vacation for students.

Procedures I would like get done are full facial contouring (jaw, chin and cheek reduction), as well as rhinoplasty revision (just to reduce a hump on my nose bridge), and perhaps a boob job if I'm tempted enough.

Heading there alone and I'm a 25 year old female. Would love to find a PS buddy!

kakao at mamho1991

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello..im gonna do two jaw surgery in banobagi clinics in this July. And for me it's really big decision cause never have any surgery before. Did someone has experience in two jaw surgery? Especially in banobagi clinics? How it was? Is it painful? Hope any one mind to help me.

hello from Sg as well!

I had my incisional DES last March, and have absolutely no regrets! (well, maybe the only regret is not doing it earlier lol)

I have had about epi/lateral canthoplasty leaving scars though, and my doctor said i didn't need it so I also didn't do it in the end.

the surgery bug is tempting me to go for rhinoplasty next though lol

Where did you get yours done? :smile:

hi there, i went with pitangui last march..

everybody seems to say it looks nice, but i wondered if i had asked the doctor for too thick of a crease. lol.

Do you like the crease? Did you ask for parallel or tapered? :smile:

i like the crease for the most part, but it's really much thicker than when I used the eyelid glue. so even in photos u can tell the difference that my eyes look different.

it's tapered, and I did asked for as thick as can be while still natural. i think he gave me like a 6-7mm? he also cut away excess skin n fats.

i just LOVE the fact that i can now wake up every morning with pretty double eyelids!!

For me it was rather fast, they scheduled the operation the next morning. stitch removal for me was i think on the 6th day? it was the day before i flew back.

I would have stayed nearer the clinic if I knew earlier that they'll ask me to go back every other day for wound cleaning and disinfection.

Oh wow. Did you book your consultation before you arrived? How long were you in Korea for? I'm contemplating doing consultation and surgery same day but I feel like that takes away price negotiating leverage :/ but I'm only there for a a little over a week and have a rather packed schedule so trying to figure out what the timeline should/would be.

i booked 3 consultations before arriving (all free of charge, no deposits whatsoever). Upon successful negotiation I had to pay the 10% deposit. However after 3 places it was already in the afternoon and a bit rushed to schedule any surgery, so the earliest slot they gave was 9 am the next day. i would also pay the remaining 90% before the surgery. the clinic did mention 7 days before stitch removal in their initial email which I removed 6 days after surgery. ie, Surgery on day 1, stitch removal on day 7. I remember them commenting it's a little tight on time though.

i don't know how many clinics will ask you to go back every other day for dressing change, so if they do it's better to stay near the clinic.