BeautyHacker

My Experience-Facial Contouring and Rhinoplasty at Banobagi Clinic Surgery Review + blog

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am thinking of having it done. I've booked my flight tickets already for end of March ^^ I celebrated CNY yesterday with some friends and I realised that my face is still pretty chubby in group photos >< It was a major major improvement of course, but I'm still like :/ get this fat out of my face. It's good to hear that your skin is still firm ^^ How come you're considering accusculpt?

--
Hey everyone,
I updated my blog with 2 new reviews ^^ please check it out. Link is in my signature.

Actually before my surgery, I was like ??? at negative reviews and panicking- both about my clinic and about the surgery I'm doing. >< It's better to go and see for yourself I think ^^

• 2 weeks later...
IMG_1486254011.145555.jpg Updated my blog ^^ I recently had photos taken of me and I'm honestly thankful that I've had surgery. Everyone says that I don't look very different at all but in pictures, the difference is really clear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I have a question, if i wanted to do nose, eye and facial contouring and want two of them done first (nose and fc) how long should i wait so i can get my eyes done? I can stay in korea max around 3 weeks, can i do it after 2 weeks?

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the detailed sharing! I had my consultation @Banobagi Clinic for my revision rhinoplasty. My consultant was Jina and she was so nice and professional. Dr. Lee I consulted with did't speak English at all and he didn't seem to listen to the kind of nose that I wanted. Since I think communication is the key to a good surgery, so i didn't choose them in the end and went for a surgeon that I felt more comfortable and understood.

• 1 month later...
Hi @trini707

Thank you for sharing your experience at Banobagi! You look amazing!

I'm thinking of getting facial contouring done too. How did you decide on Banobagi instead of other clinics?

I was wondering if you experienced any numbness or nerve damage? If so, how long did it take to regain sensation? Did it affect any function like eating, smiling, talking etc? Did you experience any facial sagging from the surgery?

Thank you!

• 9 months later...
Hi Trini,
Congratulation on your surgeries. Could you please tell me how much you paid for each of the surgery? I'm planning to get the same things done as well!! Thank you