BeautyHacker

Recommendation for Natural Rhinoplasty Clinics

Hello all, looking for clinics that specializes in natural result rhinoplasty. And where can I find if the clinic is board certified? Also looking for clinics that offer lipolysis injections or a similar procedure. And if you had experienced or heard anything about it, I would love to hear your story and results. Thank All!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word of advice. Try not to overuse the word "natural" in Korea. There is nothing worse than having a surgery that looks so natural that it doesn't do anything to improve your appearance after thousands of dollars and months of recovery time.

I completely agree, especially with rhinoplasty. I have seen so many noses that look so "natural" that I cannot even tell what is the before and what is the after. Then I wondered what was the point of them going through the pain and spending thousands of dollars just to get that kind of nose. It is very easy to have a "natural" result. It is a lot more difficult to get a drastic result with a nose job and usually surgeons who can produce drastic noses are a lot more skilled i think.

April31 starting price for a rhinoplasty is 6mil Krw it really pricey and my friend who went to April31 pay 9mil krw for her rhinoplasty she very happy and but her heart is very broken since she never pay anything this expensive lol at she love new nose now

Hey wanna add me on Kakao ? We seem to be looking for the same things in clinics! @ tristan96

• 2 weeks later...