BeautyHacker

Recommendation for Natural Rhinoplasty Clinics

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that! spent like how many thousand dollars and its just because too 'natural'

• 4 months later...
My Thai friend did her revision there with her friend and they turned out really nice. im booked for dec if anyone wants to hhook up and consult together!! :nuts:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ah thanks! Hope everything goes well with your surgery :smile:

Hi everyone, so I assume GNG, April31, and Wannabe PS is the way to go for Rhinoplasty? Is there any more clinics anyone would recommend? Would be nice since I'm deciding on which ones I should consult with when I'm in Korea!

I'm leaning mostly towards GNG since there seems to be lots of positive review, especially towards the men rhino's since I am one myself. But would love to know more options!

Thanks a lot for the input! Def will put more research into these clinics, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi lovely, I’m booked for December too with GNG.

I got my nose done at GNG in april. There are so many guys in the waiting actually at GnG... more than any other clinic I visited. It most be popular among local men as there were a lot of young men in army uniforms

I got my nose done a few days ago at GNG! Their aftercare was really good. There was quite a few male patients their but I did see a fair amount of women their as well. I think they're pretty flexible when it comes to styling.

How are you feeling so far? Which doctor did your rhinoplasty? Are there several doctors who specialize in rhinoplasty at GnG or is there only one? And may I ask you how much the price was? Thanks! :smile: