BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Hi, I am new to this forum. I want to do nose and incisional eyelid surgery. I pretty much have my heart set on GNG for rhinoplasty. But does anyone know how they are with eyelid surgery? And which doctor to get these procedure with? Btw I plan to go mid May because they are not bz during that time. If anyone is going around that time, can you Pm or DM (?) me since I am new I dont think I can. or we can use kakao (Id: tianng) Thank you !!!!

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can check their surgeon profile, few of them are wonjin, ID and Cinderella director. And all these mentioned clinic/hospital is blacklisted by many people. Don't know if I should be wary of GNG.

Hi! Can i have her contact please! And also your kakao too? Mine is lilly! I am planning to go to seoul in May

I would love to hear more updates from you! I'm considering GNG, myself, but I'm hoping to see more reviews. There was another girl from Australia on their insta that I thought had such a huge difference (in a good way) after rhinoplasty alone

First time post here! Looking at GNG and April31 to straighten hump and deviated septum. They seem to be good options from what I've read here. I'm hoping to avoid having silicone implants as I worry about the long term effects in the years to come. Do these places offer procedures without implants?

Please let me know what they say! I am considering this procedure from them too!!

Hi guys, I'm considering going to GNG hospital for a vline through docfinder. I'm really scared of getting botched because it seems to be more reknown for rhino. What do you guys think of that clinic for vline?

Can't wait to see your update ! :smile:

hi girls! I am from NY, currently in shanghai. I went to consult at a big hospital like GNG for revision rhinoplasty and it seems like the doctors here prefer to use rib cartilage for revisions. what do you guys think about that? he quoted me 55000 yuan. so expensive... I am thinking about going to Korea for revision DES and nose around the end of May to june. add me on kakao: yoomili.