BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was debating between Dr. Son and Dr. Hong. The Asian girl (Josephine) from Australia did hers by Dr. Son and I thought it was fantastic, but the consultation (Hasel) told me that one of the workers just did her nose by Dr. Hong. I think if the workers are doing it by a certain doctor, it must be a definite good sign. Cant decide between the two tho. Anyone else has any recommendations? I def wanna do it at GNG but i just can decide which rhinoplasty surgeon

Hey, sorry I'm late to reply. I am happy to say that I had my rhinoplasty at GNG yesterday with Dr. Son. I decided to go with GNG and Dr. Son because of the good comments and reviews I read here and Josephine's youtube video. They've taken really good care of me and Dr. Son was really great with letting me know how things would go and listening to my requests.

I will put together a proper review for you guys soon. Just need to wait a few weeks for the swelling to go down!

Congrats on your rhinopalsty!! How would you describe your nose shape before surgery, and what did you have done?

Thanks! My nose had a large nasal hump, deviated septum and a bulbous droopy tip. Even with all the swelling I have now it looks promising. The bridge is nice and straight and the deviation has gone.

Hey thanks for asking! So honestly the day after surgery the pain was kinda bad. I wasn't able to sleep either. But as soon as they take the packing out of your nose everything becomes much better and the pain goes away. Breathing through my nose is still a problem but it'll get better once the swelling has gone down.

So the costs for my procedures were 6M KRW. I had a lot done so I think it's reasonable. It's possible to get a discount if they have a promotion running when you visit and they can also help you with getting the tax refunded if you are coming from overseas.

Wish you well for your trip!

i had my primary rhinoplasty done at GNG this month as well :smile: and i am very happy with the result and i agree with you that they had taken good care of me and everybody was great there .

Hi congrats on your rhino as well!! What did you have done to your nose?