BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

can i add you on kakao? because i'm thinking of going to gng for rhinoplasty too! since you've had first experience with them i'd like to get your advices!

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I've already make a deposit to GNG. Going there December. Appointment with Dr Seong. Who's doing my eyes, not sure yet. I'm excited and looking forward to it. God bless, hope I made the right decision.

Go right ahead :smile: it's the same username as on here

try kakaotalk. they reply alright on kakaotalk, but much less warm/friendly than dream or april31. they did ask for my current photo tho and they advise briefly on what i'd need.

Who was ur consultant? Hazel was pretty lovely to me and replied after a day to three days

It's Hazel. Yeah, they're nice but I feel less personal with them. Maybe it's just me. Have you booked your consultation? How was it?

No I haven't booked my consultation yet, I'm probably not going to have surgery with them as they're too expensive.

Which doctor did you decide on?

Oh people say theyre good at fat grafting and liposuction, just like they state on their kakao description but some girl had lipo on her tummy done there and she got lumps that are hard to correct.
Wouldnt advise you to do anything else as theyre not certified for plastic surgery

Thank you! i was just looking at fresh for liposuction, however they are not on my top list of places, evita seems really tempting but i still must do more research! anyways thanks again! :biggrin: