BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

That's really unfortunate. Honestly I've been on this forum for years and the above really looks like a bunch of BS to put it simply. It just looks too fake and sponsored for negatively. But I can only speak on my own experience and my zygoma reduction healed just fine and Dr. Choi was beyond kind and cared way more about my face functioning properly (no clicking, sagging etc) than it just looking anesthetically pleasing so to me that's why that posts seems so fake, But idk "her friend" nor anything about what happened above so I can't comment on anything but what I feel.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, I can see your honesty and it could be fake but I don't really want to take the risk and have another surgery to fix it

Yeah it's understandable. I went into shortlisting my clinics with that in mind that I didn't want to have any revisions etc that's why I spent so long researching and shortlisting and crossing off clinics. Guess I just have a soft spot for GNG because my personal experience was so good and it just kind of sucks to hear this one bad thing about them that to me looks so completely bogus. No one can make you do anything this is your face after all. My advice though? Consult with them at the very least. Get a vibe, ask all the questions you want to ask and if it seems sketchy or they still don't 'sit well' with you then just cross them off your list.

No problem and thank you so much ! With posts like the above that we don't even know is from an 'actual' person I felt like I needed to update with photos to show a real experience with GNG and that I can attest to their work. Speaking from personal experience you're in good hands. I hope you get Hazel as your translator if you need one. She was fantastic!

I also felt like the negative post looked weird but we will never know.
Also your results turned out SO BEAUTIFUL im jealous. Im glad everythings going well

uh im pretty sure the picture of her showing her contouring and the ct scan were the after pics

Hi Carmenkxs :smile:

You are an angel for being so kind and willing to share your B/A! I cant PM yet, can you pls add me on kakao ID: Rainbowbunny and share more there. I am a bag of nerves, trying to pick the best from GNG Ent, April31, Dream, Baroko Ent and Trend. Thanks so much dear.

Calliecat, could you please add me on kakaotalk? My id - september21. I would really like to get more info and before after pictures from you. Anyway, my consultant is Won. I've sent her some of my pictures, I said I wanted a V line but she bone surgery is too much for me instead she recommended a facelift for me.

Sure my I.d is the same as on here :smile:

hi everyone, i'm in the midst of putting a deposit down for facial contouring surgery w GNG in september but for those who have already done procedures with them—what is the best strategy for discussing a lower price? if i place a deposit and they know for sure i'm going to do it with them, i feel i have less bargaining chips. should i discuss the price before placing the deposit or on the day of consultation? what is a reasonable discount... 15%?

fwiw i was quoted 7 million for mini v line, 10 for full vline, 4.5 for rhino

@Zephel hope your recovery is going well, can't wait to hear from u!!! i'm interested in doing rhino with dr seong too did you book your surgery in advance?

I actually put a deposit down beforehand and I don't think that hindered being able to bargain at all. Ask if you can get a discount for doing multiple procedures the price quoted is generally if you are only doing that one procedure. Go in with a budget but also try to remember the price quoted (I.e. You can't really lowball because I mean this IS surgery you know?) but they should definitely give you a bit of a discount for multiple procedures!