BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've posted ! Just giving you guys an update on how I am going! It's been six months already since my rhinoplasty! I am so happy with my nose and how natural it feels. Everyday I notice small changes. My nose functions completely normal as before surgery. I can blow my nose etc and my scarring looks almost invisible! My nose now is a lot slimmer and my bridge is higher, my nose before surgery was quite bulbous and my tip was wide. You can see my before photos on Instagram @gngplasticsurgerykorea and you can watch my surgery experience if you search "Josephine Nguyen GNG" on YouTube if you are interested! Feel free to message me on Instagram @Josephinenguyen if you have any questions. But I definitely would recommend GNG hospital. I am in love with my nose!
Xx this is a photo of my nose now

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful result!!! You must be thrilled. :smile: Thanks for sharing. I sent you a message.

i saw your video!! beautiful!! :smile:

You look great! Being part Vietnamese and telling from your last name (hope you're Vietnamese too lol) I have some hope that I can hopefully have a successful surgery too.

Sorry for replying late. I'm having my revision rhinoplasty with Dr Seong, my eyes and facelift with Dr Kye and fat graft with De Kim. May I ask why you choose Dr Hong for rhinoplasty? Where will you be staying while your in Korea?

you look good!! thanks for the update! :biggrin:

Hi Again!
I wanted to give an update since it has been about 8 months since my original post.
Just to catch everyone up, I went with GNG for Facial Contouring, Revision Rhinoplasty and Fat Graft. I flew to Korea February 7th. My face to face consultation was very successful, and I was very pleased, so I scheduled my surgery date for that Friday, February 10th and stayed the weekend at GNG hospital ward for recovery. About 12 days later I flew home. It has since been 7 months for recovery and I wanted to share my results since my swelling is gone and I am back to enjoying my regular life.

Honestly the bulk of the healing happened quite quickly, by the second week I was largely healed, and after the first month I was feeling great and able to eat many of my favorite things. After the first month the healing was very subtle. My swelling resolved little by little and my nose become more defined and my face became less puffy looking. GNG told me the entire healing process could take a year since my rhinoplasty was a revision. However at 7 months I feel like all of my healing is behind me!
I love my new look, my chin is much smaller and more delicate, and the sides of my jaw are not as wide, overall making the angle and shape of my jawline much more feminine. My nose is also much shorter (from profile view you can see) and more narrow, and my nostrils and tip are also more proportional and cute. My fat graft has also resolved and I'm very happy with it! I love the way my fat graft rounded my forehead and added volume to the hollow areas of my face. My fat graft made me look so much more youthful. All of my changes were subtle but together made a huge difference to my look. When I look at myself I feel much younger, and more cute which is what I wanted. I'm very satisfied with my new look, and love how confident it's made me feel. I've loved the care and service GNG has provided, and I love my results. I hope this review can help others who are researching and looking for a good plastic surgery hospital. I would certainly recommend GNG.
Below you can see on the left a photo I took in January about 2 weeks before surgery, and the right is a selfie I took last week.

You look beautiful! Your nose and face shape are very harmonious. :smile: It's so nice that you came back to share your before and after. Thanks for sharing it!

You mentioned in an earlier post that the Dr. said he might need to use a graft on your nose. Did he end up doing that, and if so, what was the graft made of if you don't mind sharing?

Thank you! I've been enjoying my new look! :heart:
Yes during our first consultation I told the doctor I wanted to improve the profile view of my face. The doctor asked if I would be okay with a small silicone implant, on the upper bridge of my nose, I said that I would prefer all cartilage if possible. He said that we could take cartilage and put it there, but he was very concerned that the absorption rate would be very high for me. He said that an implant would give a more precise result.
We then discussed taking cartilage from my ear for my nose tip and bridge. There was a concern about the cartilage since I had rhinoplasty already. The doctor used a computer screen to draw and explain very carefully his suggestions. He was very thorough. He asked me to think it over and scheduled another consultation before surgery.
At out second consultation, I told the doctor I wanted to follow his suggestions. If the implant would give me the best results I would go with the implant. I also said it was okay to take cartilage from the back of my ear if the cartilage in my nose wasn't enough. The pros and cons were all explained very careful to me so I felt I was able to make an informed decision.
Later I went into surgery.
After surgery and after I woke up, both of my doctors and consultant came to visit me. They explained that the surgery was a success. They showed me the bone that was cut from my jawline, and explained they cut as much as they could without causing nerve damage. They also explained that they took some cartilage from my ear for the bridge of my nose and also used a small implant on the upper bridge of my nose between my eyes. My consultant insisted that I be extra careful not to bump or shift the implant on my nose. My ear was very sore the first three days, but honestly my whole face was sore. Before they released me from the hospital ward they removed the bandage on my ear and cleaned my ear. Now when I touch behind my ear I can feel a small dent, I know that where they took the cartilage from. There is no pain and my ear looks totally fine, but I can feel the small area they took from haha.

Thanks for sharing that! Your result is just so nice. I didn't realize this was a revision for you. I'm also looking for a revision also, so that's good to know for reference.

So the small implant between your eyes was silicone, and ear cartilage was used on the bridge, correct? Did he do anything to your alars at all?

Yes, we also took in my alars a little bit, and also the nose was broken to make it more narrow :smile:

saw your current review and you look amazing! Is is very natural and looks very younger. Did you do skin care as well? BC your skin also got better than before. Could you tell me what kind of facial fat grafting did you have?? PRP or stem cell??

Hi Kitty I'm planning to have facial fat grafting and I read really good reviews about GNG. However, I'm just came across your video on Youtube. Just wondering that are you promoter of GNG? No offence but I want to know. Your result is really good and I'm glad you found right doctor..