BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Most people don't recommend to pay a deposit as you want to shop around to find the best doctor for you. And in a typical day around 3 consults can be planned and if they are near each other even 4, but that will be tight. You always will run the risk of not being able to plan surgery, but if you do your research you will notice that it rarely happens and most clinics will facilitate your schedule. Just make sure that your doctor is actually there and not off some conference when you have your consult.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard it's also really popular for locals! I'm sorry if you already mentioned this, but do you know if their prices deviate on the higher or lower end? I really like their results, and apparently DocFinder will work with this clinic so I'm just wondering if the price is decent as well. Right now I am considering MVP because it has decent prices and natural looking results!

Hey! I love your results so much although I'm not considering rhinoplasty myself, I just think it goes to show the amazing work that's being done at GnG. I was wondering tho, how were the prices compared to other clinics? Don't worry I'm not asking you to give me exact numbers, I was just wondering if it's more on the expensive side or is it more fair? Thank you!

I choose GNG for my FC because there prices were much lower than other places I was considering before. I thought maybe there results wouldn’t be as good but I was most definitely wrong. There prices are some of the lowest I’ve found for the quality of there work. So I would say definitely on the lower end for FC and as for rhino it was closer to the average price for rhinoplasty definitely not on the higher end though :smile:

Just making sure, but did they vectra your face during consultation? Like, did they show you a projected outcome by editing your photos to make sure you liked the result?

Hello Callie I found your pics your result is amazing I’m
Planning on doing the same procedure you did I tried to add you in Kakao but I can’t finf you pls! Add me Kristinelleee

When are u going to Gng ? Hazel recommended me to go with dr jong because of my case I’m planing on going to Gangnam last week sept 2018

Hello! Hazel suggested dr
theres no page 33 it’s only up to 26 can u link it for me pls ! Thanks