BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

@csolare @sweetgoguma Thanks for the info! :smile: From everything I read, and also consulting with another clinic, I guess I was just a bit caught off guard with the blunt answers.

@sweetgoguma I think @csolare is in the right ballpark with the quotes, it really depends on what you want done. You can send your pics through Kakao. From my experience they respond within a day.:smile:

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! can i know what kind of facial contouring procedures u got done?

Ask them so send you photos of both doctors work on kik

It's pretty much valid for everything listed. They have promos for fc, fc+rhinoplasty, chin surgery+rhino, chin surgery alone, etc etc... I messaged them for clarification since I'm getting a ton done and fg, genioplasty, and rhinoplasty were around 9.4 million combined so it's a great deal. What are you planning to get done?

Hi, any idea if he's still there? Couldn't find him on the website.. I'm planning to do rhinoplasty there but for eyes I'm not sure if they are good. Did you do your eyes there? Thanks

Hi I've checked with GNG and they replied Dr Kye has left GNG. Their new eyes surgeon is Dr Park Chan Young.
http://www.gnghospital.com/en/dr-chan-young-park/

Anyone can share experiences or reviews for Dr Park? Thanks.

I can confirm that Dr Kye has left. I found out just today.

Yes, Dr Park is recommended and I believe has reviews here. I will consult with him in April when I go.