BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, of course I can! My nose shape isn't the worst, but I thought that as I am already travelling for DES and acculift, I should get my nose done as well, as I live in UK travelling is a bit expensive.

Hi I'm also travelling from London and leaving on 17th of March for 2 weeks. I already had face to face consultation with GNG, view and DA 3 weeks ago( went there for one week) and decided to go with GNG. I will be doing Rhinoplasty( silicon bride and tip), functional, osteotomy, alar reduction, accusculpt and endotine(forehead lifting). I know it's quiet a lot of surgeries but I'm really looking forward to it. don't worry I will share you all about my experience and result that this forum gives me a lot of knowledge.

Good luck on your surgeries! What surgeon will be doing your rhinoplasty?

Hi! Thank you for sharing! Do you mind sharing price quotes between DA and GNG for rhinoplasty? My case is a little different as I am interested in a revision rhinoplasty using cartilage to improve my bridge height, nose tip refinement and nose tip extension. I would like to know where their prices start off with.
May I also ask what your experiences with consultation on both parties were like? (rushed or patient / detailed and thorough / open or stern / listening to your needs / open to price changes / etc.) ?

Also interested in aegyo sal fillers! Could you let me know how it goes for you?

Good luck for your surgery and look forward your review for GNG!

Hey! How did you book your procedure? They sent me all of their information but I don't know what to do with it in order to send the deposit

So initially they sent me an email with general information, and I had to call them and ask specifically for the bank wire directions. They sent over the wrong email initially (the one with the general info instead of the bank wire instructions) so they might have messed that up for you too. I would call and ask again

I'm also going the same time as you for first procedure (DES and rhino) do you have kakao? :smile: