BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Hi, I just finished looking at GNG's discount sale. Is it considered rude to ask for a lower price even with the sale? Also, how much do places usually discount? I know it varies, but is it only a few hundred or can it be up to a thousand if you get multiple procedures? With the sale, it's just barely out of my budget but I really want to get my procedures done there.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get the sale price they will not bargain down anymore than that. I already asked lol

I think there are many variables to this. When are you going? How are you paying? You have more negotiating power once there than over the internet months before. What time of year it is matters as well. It's currently peak time. They will budge less now then during their slow time. They aren't going to lose you as a customer over a small amount. Especially when they have you in their office ready to commit to surgery.

Thanks for letting me know ^^

Wow so much more goes into it then I realize, thanks! I am going early April, when does Peak Season end? I am able to pay any method, is it true they prefer cash?

Peak season is long over by then. I'm going late April myself haha. You'll be fine. If you're desperate to shave off a an amount in the couple hundred-high hundreds amount, they'll probably be more lenient if you say you literally only brought x amount of cash. you don't want to lowball a clinic but for that last stretch of bargaining it can definitely be done, especially if you've paid a deposit already or something.

Depends on how much money you need to bring but for GNG in particular, there's not really a difference.

Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a few weeks now and I just wanted to share that I got the New Year 2018 deal, booked three weeks off and just put down my deposit! Honestly feel like I got a better deal than the locals :smile: 10,000,000won for Vline & Rhino. Normally vline is 10,000,000 alone. Can't wait!

Great! Same here haha. When are you going?

i really love following your updates :smile: thanks for keeping us all updated. sorry if you already mentioned, but can I ask when are you going back?

I booked my flights, so I should arrive on 1st of May to Seoul! So exciting! I did endoscopic forehead lifting 2.5 years ago. Please keep us updated on your journey! xx

Of course I can! The issue is that i haven't seen any accuscupt results though and it makes me a bit worried..

Does anyone here have a negative review of GNG? All I've seen are glowing reviews which, judging based on history in these forums, is sometimes cause for concern? It usually starts off with a burst of glowing reviews and then someone shares a less than stellar outcome. Is GNG really that consistent?

If anyone has a negative review they'd like to share in private, please message me.

I'd like to know too! Please let me know either through here or private message!