BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

I will be back end of April. My surgery is planned for the day I arrive on the 19th so I will update everyone even more with photos as well

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi..I'm thinking about going between end of March or end of Sep. I really want to go end of March but my friend only can go around end of Sep. May I ask if you negotiated the surgery price online ? I've heard they usually jack up the price compare to face to face consultation

From personal experience and from other people I’ve talked to GNG pretty much has a base price. So if you want say rhino and they tell you it’s 4 million won then at the consultations it will still be 4 million won. Only way it’ll change is if you want to say do think with rib etc that’s the only way the price changes. You can’t bargain prices online because they’ll tell you that the price is a base and if the doctor examines you says you may need more done etc to achieve your desire look functionally and aesthetically then that price may change but not by much.

Personally I needed a chin implant when I only thought I need genioplasty (because of my overbite) and so my price went up slightly because of the implant but that was the only time the price ‘changed’.

Congrats on your successful surgery !! Can you pm me your b&a photos? Im planning to go in April..Gng is my top list. Thank you

Thank you for you reply. That is great to know

Can you pm me your b&a photos pls !! My kakao id is hv301 or you can pm on this thread. Thanks so much !! Im planning to do a revision nose surgery at gng in April

Hi Calliercat ...congrats on your amazing result on fc . I'm thinking about going to gng for revision nose and eyes in April too. Which dates will you be in SK ? Can I add you on kakao ?

Hi Everyone. I just thought I would give a quick update from my FC / Fat Graft / Zygoma with GNG.

I had surgery 5 weeks ago and still recovering. Overall I am fairly happy,..but at the moment still having a few complications which are really frustrating me that I thought I would be honest and mention. I don't know if anyone has experienced anything similar so I would appreciate any info.

1 ) The first one is a persistent noise near my right ear where one of the zygoma screws are. This tends to worsen when the swelling goes down. At the moment I am thinking I may be a loose screw as when the swelling decreases throughout the day the noise does not improve.

2 ) The second one is by bottom lip feels incredibly tight and feels rolled in. I don't know if this is swelling that is causing the tightness, or if the mentalis muscle has been stitched too tightly. But overall its uncomfortable and really hoping it improves in the next month or so. This is more bothersome than the first problem as it affects my speech.

I will post more if I can as I go. Thanks. Jen

(Oh, I'm trans btw. Not sure if it matters but there you go)

Thanks Cherry. Yea I have messaged them and they keep telling me the screw is not loose. But I have a gut feeling from the sound that is not the case. I will give it a few more weeks but think its unlikely it will go away at this point. I will update.

Although I am vain, and keep chickening out. This scenario is my worst nightmare.

I mean,..don't get me wrong, nothing is going to move as the bone is close to healing,.but yes its frustrating. The last thing I want is a minor surgery under local to remove a screw. Luckily the screw that is loose is the one thats easily accessible near the ear.

I'll hope the healing can fix it in place but I'm trying to be realistic :sad:. I know people post the good about the surgeries I just want to be honest with everyone about every facet of the recovery.

I'm only 5 weeks out so maybe I am worrying too much but its just a gut feeling.

Keep the clinic updated. I had zygoma done (different clinic) and I didn't experience any complication so neither should you. Looking at your pictures however, you look really good! I dont even notice any swelling! Hopefully you are correct and the screw used will promote bone growth and help tighten and secure it in place (depending on the type of screw used) Is it possible to ask GNG for X-rays of your "after-procedure" scans?