BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Yeah, that's true, but you have to remember that Valory Pierce was sponsored. I'd much rather focus on finding non-sponsored results, since there's always the worry that they'll do better on people whose results will be publicized than on regular people.

@MissOrange do you still talk to Mia? Do you know if her nose has actually improved since the surgery like they're saying?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long after her surgery was she complaining about a bulbous nose?
I've been watching a looooot of vlogs about rhinoplasty to prepare myself, and nearly all of them have bulbous looking noses for up to 3 months after as swelling goes down. Their noses always end up looking good from the side, but crazy from the front. But once swelling goes down, that bulbous look goes away. So if this girl's review comes within 3 months of surgery, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

That's depressing. I'm not even looking to get rhinoplasty in Korea but GNG lying like that puts me off. Did Mia say whether or not she has to get another revision rhino? And yes the overabundance of GNG sponsored surgeries this past year is suspect. I'm trying to avoid clinics who put a large effort in promoting (though it's kinda hard, because almost every clinic has done sponsored surgeries. )

sounds like a lot of he said, she said. i would trust the hospital rather than someone talking for mystery person's behalf. unless that person were to say otherwise, i think it really not fair to accuse the the hospital of anything. i was also very depressed at first few months too because i had a big nose then after surgery i had an even bigger nose :nuts:
i am over year post rhino (dr. seong) + eyes (dr. kye) and i realy realy love my result. everyone around me always say i am so much more prettier and cant believe me when i show them my befor pic. what matters is the end, not journey . u can see my past review too i wrote so much detail about my experience and it wasnt easy.

i am NOT a promoter, i am just a happy patient. i feel so upset seeing people who didnt even do surgery write a review thats not even theirs when they may not evne know everything IMHO.

Just ignore her she been bring about Mia’s case all the time not once did Mia go onto pf to even write her review, but all we hear is from her mouth. I even confronted Gng myself. Missorange if you want us to believe you tell Mia to go on here and tell us.

I've just noticed that she dodged your question when you asked if Mia is happy now. Instead she said Mia was so depressed. A lot of people were depressed right after their surgeries for many different reasons. I would only trust a bad review if I see a picture, not from someone who has a vendetta against a clinic just because they quoted her a high price.

Also, be careful when talking and sharing with people who tend to inflate the situation and talk on your behalf to support their statements. I would be very depressed if someone kept bringing up my case and made me famous on the internet by telling everyone how ugly my nose is.

Mia, could you come here and update us with how your nose looks now please?

I am totally agreed with you that many time I asked if Mia is happy now she won’t answer my question don’t know why, but when anyone who wants to go to Gng she will bring Mia’s case up and trying to stop them. Personally, for me I will never judge anything that I don’t see. Please end this Mia’s case unless Mia come up here and update herself. For anyone of you wants to go to Gng and wanted to know there is 2 girls on kakao group chat that is now on their 5 or 6 days post op now.

@Mia1992 ^

how do i join the kakao group?

In Mia's case, I feel as if it would have been too early to tell because if I recall correctly, it was her third revision so she is likely facing a longer recovery period and she was only around a week (judging by her thread, not sure if she left comments elsewhere, maybe 2?) post-op when she posted. I freaked out when I first saw my nose because it looked nothing like the nose in the photo I had shown, but I am 24 days post-op now and every day it is shaping up to look more and more like the nose I wanted (my bridge is settling to not look so high and my tip has deswelled more). Personally, I am going to try to refrain from making a conclusive judgment about my experience for a few months because of how tumultuous the recovery process is.

Mia's nose may not have looked as she wanted when she posted, but a girl I had met up with on Purse Forum saw her in person and thought her nose looked really good considering how early she was in her recovery process. Obviously all of these observations have come from other people rather than Mia, though, but I assume her nose was probably not completely botched.

Did you got your done at gng too?