BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

thanks @CallieCat, really helpful. i just put down my deposit!! crossing my fingers it will all go well. were your results pretty natural or more dramatic?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's incredible-but I'm sort of biased because after the results I'm seeing from my surgery I'm kind of in love with the clinic (I actually plan on going back to GNG for fat grafting and a rhinoplasty ) I posted a photo of my B/A on the previous page if you want to take a look. I have zero pain, pretty much all the feeling back in my face (under my chin is the only part that is still healing feeling wise) and am exactly 1 month post op today

You look beautiful! I'm glad all went well and you're happy with the result. I'm also planning to have surgery in South Korea and GNG is a clinic I'm considering to have my surgeries but it's so hard to choose a doctor and clinic because theres so many and very little information if you don't speak Korean. So thank you for sharing your pictures!

Hello! I am going to Seoul in September! Do you have an kakao ID so we can talk privately?
Regards,
Tammy.

still swollen! the final shape wont be ready until at least 2-3 weeks. i guess i'll post my experience here then!

Just to update everyone who plans on doing FC I'm currently one month and about 4 days post op and at this point majority of my swelling is gone (cheeks are still noticeably swollen to myself eve so slightly I figure that should be gone by the second month) but I now currently look a lot more like my old self but VERY MUCH improved. I wasn't big or anything to begin with I'm actually quite tiny but most people still just assume I lost weight (I guess because my face is smaller XD). I can't get over how much happier I am with how I look. The recovery period initially was hard..not looking at all like myself the first week was super tough for me and I didn't even have any pain. But now that I'm a month post op it was 20000000% worth it and I would do I over and over again.

I went in thinking it was going to be super hard and painful just by reading some reviews on here but the actual recovery is not NEARLY as bad you guys and that's coming from someone with an extremely low pain tolerance. I don't know if it's because of GNG's after care or what but they definitely did an incredible job..even have the seal of approval from my parents who were VERY against the surgery in the first place

Are there other websites that have posted reviews for GnG besides here (preferably korean reviews)? GnG Hospital suddenly became really popular out of no where on here, so I'm worried that a lot of the reviews on here are sponsored or fake :/

I don't really know about Korean reviews but before I had surgery with them I found out about GNG on here and then went looking for more reviews elsewhere and came across Chinese reviews on the app sooyoung? I think that's what it's called but it's a Chinese app where people write reviews on their plastic surgery experiences. There were a lot of reviews on there about GNG-the recovery photos on there really helped me decide on them as the top hospital for me personally for my surgeries. So idk if that'll help you :smile:

@CallieCat Do you know are doctors at GNG like Dr.Seong, Hong, Son board certified of plastic surgeons? I know that some society is easier to get, but board certified of plastic surgeons is the harder one to get. Some even been forfeited later if they did something wrong, I heard that all of GRAND surgeons were board certified of plastic surgeons before, but after shadow doctors accident some of them seemed to lose their status.

I tried to check in GNG website in both English and Korean websites before consultation, but haven't found.
Please give some advice.