BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

i’ll be in korea 11-26 april, my kk is maliiboo feel free to add me ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!! I just wanted share my story. I havent been on this forum for long time, but this help me a lot before so maybe I can help someone. I had my surgery at gng hospital over one year ago. i am very, very happy with my results and 10000% recommend my doctors to anyone considering surgery. i had a rough recovery in the beginning but after each month pass, i looked and felt more and more amazing!! all my friends and family compliment me and say i got so much more pretty and feminine looking! these days i even forget i had surgery hehe anyway, you can read more about my review here!! sorry english isnt my first language so my english is not good but i hope everyone can find the best doctor for you!!!! :heart: cheers!

#

beautiful result! not a lot of people come back to PF after a successful result. I appreciate the update :smile:

upload_2018-3-29_11-8-58.png

i actively follow their snaps too, i wish they could update their posts too though. looking forward to their updates on this female

Hi, I have a consultation with Dr Hyo-Seok Seo next month, but I can't find Dr Seo on the board certification check website.. I don't see any doctors from MVP, when I load all the doctors in Gangnam-gu area. Do you mind posting what you clicked to find Dr. Seo on the website?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi MissOrange,
I would truly be very, very grateful for your help!

I have a consultation with Dr Hyo-Seok Seo from MVP this week, but I can't find Dr Seo on the board certification check website you listed: http://www.prskorea.co.kr/.

I don't see any doctors from MVP when I load all the doctors in Gangnam-gu area. Do you mind explaining what you clicked to find Dr. Seo on the website?

helloooo everyone i am flying to seoul tonight & will be there till 25 april — if anyone is going to be there during this period pm me my
kk is maliiboo. we can walk around admiring the cherry blossoms with our nose casts on

Anyone else have issues with slow responses from the GNG online consult rep?
I submitted an inquiry via their online form and got a response almost instantly asking me to email my photos. So I did, but haven't heard from them since and it's been nearly a week.

its better to kakao

I had a face to face consultation with them last month. It's now final stage discussing about price and surgery date. Yet they can let me wait for a week to reply my message. And I think every time they replied, it's from different person. So they tend to let me repeat many times and wait for days just for one answer. I wanted to confirm the price and kakao them on last Monday, and they replied me "Hello dear" yesterday. They let me wait for a week and replied "hello dear", without even answering my question. I got really frustrated as I was all ready to pay deposit and planning my surgery date with them. But seems like they don't really care.. Maybe I'm only doing one procedure which they think not so important?

Actually I wanted to confirm with them right after I came back from Seoul. But the communication part was really lacking and I waited very long for each question I had. So now I've given up on them.

i lolled at your "hello dear" haha i think its very korean style. a lot of korean girls use this. i actually have hezel's private number and shes such a doll. i think it wasnt so busy during the time i went, but they get more intimiate and giv u their direct line once u actually become the patient.

I'm perfectly fine with "hello dear" as we use this quite often in my country. What irritated me the most was she didn't reply any of my messages for a week. I waited for a week and finally she replied "hello dear". TWO WORDS. full stop. Nothing else
??? So do they expect me to reply "hello" back, then wait for another week for their reply?