BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing happened to me the other day :biggrin: I got a "hello dear" and nothing else, but they followed up with me one to two days later. They do become more responsive once you put down your deposit. I used to just shoot them a few messages if they were taking some time to respond to grab their attention. When the hospital is less busy, the consultants tend to answer questions a lot faster.

This is the first time I've logged in a for a while so it's a surprise to have come across a few comments against gng.

I'm not sure why some are bashing gng.

Not all clinics/hospitals can achieve a 100% satisfaction rate - sometimes we need to ask ourselves if this is the problem of the clinic/hospital or the individual themselves.

Did they articulate their wants/needs/objectives properly to their consultant/interpreter.

Were expectations managed?

I personally think we should be doing our thorough research on all issues relating to the procedure of our choice.

I'm 6 months post rhinoplasty and each day is different. Some days I'm looking pretty nice some days it's still fat and swollen. I have been made aware of this when the cast came off. They described it as a roller coaster ride, some days good some days bad. And that's all to do with how much sodium you've had in your diet, did you knock it accidentally. Did you binge drink on a big night out. The list is endless.

It's unfair to brand someone/entity as bad if you haven't given enough time to see results.

For rhino in particular I was told that I have thick and oily skin so I may not see the final results start kicking in til the 12 - 18 months mark.

So to say your nose is crap house at 2/3/4 months is jumping the gun.

Sorry I know this is random considering the discussion on gng negative reviews is over but I felt the need to put in my 2 cents.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I didn't know it before and it's confusing. Thank you for sharing information.

I will be in seoul at the end of June too. Mind me asking what procedure are you getting done? We have kakao group chat about rhino if you want to know more about clinics.

Do you mind telling me who is the doctor that did your surgery and also what look did you go for?

I am doing rhino, whats the kakao group?

Dr. Hong did my surgery. I asked for a strong bridge and one that didn't sink in too much between my eyes (I don't like the curved look).

Brought pictures to give an idea of what I was going for

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I am thinking about going with Dr. Hong too,but they prefer me going with Dr. Seong for revision

C27E84C2-C829-420C-B2D5-0149954DB333.png
Yes MissOrange after I heard what happen to Mia I confronted Gng this is what they told me is it true that Mia is happy now

omg, do you really think so ? How do you know the reviews are rigged ? What clinic and what doctor do you offer ?

I seriously don't think we should say bad things about Dr Seong just bcos of Mia's case. She just did the surgery not long ago maybe it takes longer for the real result to show. Dr Seong did Valory's nose. Look at her nose! It's just too gorgeous.. So I guess mixed reviews are quite common. There can't be a doctor with 100% positive reviews.