BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

@BrokenNose5000 Really spectacular results, thanks so much for posting photos. I am currently a Caucasian male making a decision between GNG & April31 and would love to talk more directly. I can't seem to PM you, is there anyway you can start a private convo?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, yeah those were my top two choices as well. I went with GNG because April31's quote was much higher, like 8.8M KRW for rhinoplasty with hump removal. Dr. Kim's results do look really good, but I'm happy with my choice.

I'm getting close to one month post op now, so I'm planning to write a review post soon with new photos. Hopefully will have time to do that at the weekend.

And no problem, I'll see if I can PM you now. Not sure how to do that here, but I'll work it out!

I consulted with GNG via Kakao, and liked their responses, but they suggested that I may need an Osteotomy as well.

Has anyone here had Osteotomy at GNG? And what was the experience like? (I'm curious if the healing time is longer since you're removing parts of the bone..) I haven't seen much osteotomy B/As from GNG so thanks in advance if anyone can direct me to 'em. :smile:

Does getting an Osteotomy require general anesthesia?

Yep, you'll need to be under general anesethesia for osteotomy (honestly, you really wouldn't want to be awake!!!!). I had that as part of my rhinoplasty at GNG. Even though the swelling needs more time to go down, it looks pretty good. Especially considering Dr. Son only had my ear cartilage to work with (I asked for no implants and have no spare septal cartilage left)

Post-op day one I had bright red lines and heavy swelling under my eyes from the bruising, but they had gone by day two. Everyone is different though, some people have visable bruising for a week afterwards.

If you go to the GNG website they have different sections in their before and after photos:
http://www.gnghospital.com/en/before-and-after-photos/
And look at the "nose hump (female/male)" sections. I think most of these must have needed osteotomys.

I am really looking forward to your full review and updated pictures. I am considering using only cartilage in my rhinoplasty but I am nervous that it will turn out bumpy or absorb lol.

Hi guys I realised I made a mistake here typing Dr Hong. My surgery was done by Dr Seong. His name was translated to me in Chinese so I referred to him as Hong throughout my time there. Apologies for the confusion and I hope I didn't confuse too many people.

I have a huge issue with GNG online consultants.
Their replies are extremely slow.
The one I contacted at WhatsApp seems careless
The one I contacted at the LINE APP is extremely childish. I thought being professional you need to ask the right questions such as "what are your biggest concerns may I have a profile photo of your condition"
Then go from there right?

Just you know there's only one consultant at GNG right now and it's extremely busy there at the moment with the surge of foreign patients. She was very fast in reply during less busy season.

Then they might not have enough English translators? Just guessing.

Like I said, there's only one. She's the only translator and consultant. They are trying to hire more people though.

Hi all! I'm not interested in osteomy or bridge enhancement, just an alar and something to narrow my tip. I've attached a very horribly drawn design of what I want. I'm nervous about wanting alar reduction starting at the apex of the alar rather than the base -- would they do that?

Are you planning on having surgery at gng? Surgeons always give their recommendations but if you explain these changes to the doctor this will be no issue.

• 4 weeks later...
I dont know about facelifts but if you look at their youtube channel there's this caucasian girl that did fat graft, face contouring and rhino there and it looks incredible/natural

Hi Carmen -

How did your surgery at gng go ?