BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Hi are you able to forward me dr. Lee photos on kaoko?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I’m relatively new to my journey in getting PS. I want to get a primary rhinoplasty and possibility facial contouring. I have read several threads from this forum and is really interested in looking into several of these clinics and so far my top 3 choices are gng, the view and April 31. I really like the post op care provided by Gng. My main question is the consultation process. I know that some of you on here paid a direct deposit prior to meeting the Dr. I was wondering for those that went for in-person consultations with several clinics before deciding, how did you organize your consultation day(s) with the clinics to ensure that you consult with all the doctors before deciding on which place. Also weren’t you guys afraid that the clinic you choose might not have the surgical date available since you didn’t pay a direct deposit in advance? How was the bargaining part with the clinics too? I notice some people here do and some don’t? Thanks for your advice and opinions!

Unfortunately we didn't go over how a nose with no plant would look except that it would look more natural (even though I find with my implant I look natural too). So I can't really give a definitive answer which I believe Dr. Hong can better address this

I'm new to this forum and was just wondering for rhinoplasty, is it possible to only heighten your nose without any changes to the tip? I like my nose shape and face in general but I would like to heighten my nose bridge a little bit. I'm not looking for any drastic changes and am interested in GNG because of their natural-looking results. Also on average for just primary rhinoplasty at GNG what would be the approximate cost?

You can just heighten the bridge but it depends on the anatomy of your nose and how much you want it heightened because your tip may not be able to support the added height/look disproportionate. At GNG, the cost starts at 4,500,000 for tip and bridge it may be marginally cheaper for just bridge, provided you can do that.

Thanks for the information. I only want to heighten my nose bridge around 2-3 mm. I think my biggest worry is if doing plastic surgery will leave an ugly scar since my skin easily scars and develops keloids at least on legs and arms; I heard that the nose rarely ever leaves keloids and seems to heal well even for people who have a tendency to develop keloids on other body parts, but I still need to do more research on that.

Not sure what your nose looks like but a hooked appearance can often be due to insufficient/weak tip cartilage (assuming your definition of hooked is droopiness among E Asians, because that's what I'm talking about. If not, then yes, it's possible to just heighten the bridge.) As mentioned above, you CAN just heighten your bridge but it depends on the anatomy of your nose and whether or not that would look disproportionate. Consult with clinics to make sure!

I just watched a YouTube video about a girl getting plastic surgery here and she said that they primarily focus on the face, and they seemed to be really in tuned with the individual needs of each patient. They even recommended that she not get two surgeries she wanted because they were either too dangerous or would throw off the balance. Each doctor is specialized in one area and they are really honest!

Yeah, one thing that I really like about GNG is that they won't unnecessarily recommend things and actively discourage against procedures you don't need instead of blinding taking your word for it. They're definitely an ethical and honest hospital if nothing else, which is what drew me to them in the first place.

Hmm, i actually have a bulbous nose so i don't think that's the case.

I thought I had a bulbous nose but turns out my nose is droopy and flat/asymmetric/deviated so it looks really bulbous and amorphous from the front. I’d highly recommend sending clinics consult photos!