BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

I'm looking for natural results but I think my nose bridge is too flat to opt for no-plant option. The B&A photos for no-plant looks very appealing but I notice most of them have a certain bridge height to begin with..
Also, I heard the shape will change after a certain time.. so dilemma
Any of you have friends who undergone no-plant rhinoplasty and turned out well?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be able to augment the bridge a little bit, as long as you’re not after a certain kind of result if that makes sense. So if I’m at point A, I can perhaps get to point B or even C but I can’t expect Point D results-You’d probably need to have more of a bridge to begin with for that.

But if you suit an implant better then that’s going to be a wiser choice than to want noplant ^.^ DCF doesn’t really change shape, aside from the nose naturally aging with time. You don’t have to worry about typical implant infection, shrinkage, or warping so there’s that!

I know a few people (not from this forum) who have gone with the DCF method, yes, and all of them yielded wonderful results! They didn’t go to GNG but they’re also not east asian like me and could have stayed in America for it; it suited them and they weren’t comfortable flying all the way to Korea. However, I’ve already deposited with GNG so I have a lot of faith in them, obviously!

Thanks for the info! You are doing no-plant rhinoplasty with GNG?

Ideally, yes! I've already put down my deposit for rhino and other procedures, and I'm pretty set on functional surgery and noplant rhino with Dr. Seong ^^

Wow so excited for you! When are you leaving for Korea? All the best

I’m leaving on April 20th and doing consultations on the 21st! I’m getting multiple procedures done so it’s definitely a big step forward haha!

That’s so funny I should be arriving April 20th as well though the flight I am looking at I would leave April 18th (here in the states) and then arrive April 20th (in Korea). I haven’t settled on an exact flight but what I told GNG is that I would like to consult/have my surgery on the 20th.

That's so coincidental HAHA I leave April 19th and get there April 20th at night! I'd be doing consults on the 21st.

How long are you staying? Are you on Kakao?

Hey everyone!
I am planning to visit GNG around late April. Procedures I am planning to undergo are rhinoplasty, DES, acculift and aegyosal fillers. Does anyone recommend doing acculift? I have so much fat on my face, especially on my cheeks and lower part of the face.

Great to hear you're doing so well! Just curious -is the swelling prominent enough you feel uncomfortable to go out? Are you taking any supplements with de-swelling as the aim as well?

Hi, I am also planning on going to korea for fat removal of my lower face after an overfilled fat graft. I'm trying to consult with various clincs and GNG is on my list. I don't have personal experience but I think you can get some good results with accusculpt but you need to find a good doctor, just like any other procedure. Can you let me know how your experience goes with GNG? thank you so much. I am actually planning on going in May.

I went May of last year to GNG for zygoma/v-line/genioplasty and the swelling was really bad the first week. Bad as in i looked like a chipmunk literally for the first week and then towards the second week the swelling somehow drastically goes down so that to the outside world while you still look a little swollen it’s not really all that noticeable. I went back to work I believe on my 13th/14th day post op literally flew back from Korea and went straight to my job 5 hours after getting off the plane and no one said anything to me about looking like I was swollen which I still definitely was at 2 weeks just not noticeably to everyone else. And then at the 3rd week mark no one could tell really at all. You’ll be surprised just how much swelling goes down between the first week and the 2/3rd weeks.