BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same but I still hope the price is negotiable tho lol
Most reviews on soyoung are positive, but there is one person who had problem with hair loss and a few who are not completely satisfied with their results and swelling process.

Thank you! I was quoted 5.5 million won by GNG for bridge, tiplasty + alar reduction, does this sound like a reasonable price to you guys? It's quite a bit more than the silicone rhino listed above.

• 2 weeks later...
Yup. That's what I was quoted as well.

I'm about to have my rhinoplasty (tip reduction, alar plasty (internal), tip augmentation with donated rib, columnella lowering) at GNG tomorrow. My Korean translator assured me that this clinic is extremely reputable amongst Koreans and I felt the most comfortable in this clinic.

I went to 4 other clinics and had either a very rude reception or insistence that I get other parts done etc.

I'll update progressively throughout my recovery period. Please feel free to PM me (I'm a new member so I can't PM) if u need more info.

I can also recommend my translator to you. She was amazing and helped me with a lot prior to arrival and during my consultations. She's worked full time as a translator in a clinic for about 3 years and has been freelance for just under 2 years. She was really concerned about what I wanted versus what typical Koreans get and constantly assured me that she will do her best to make sure my instructions were followed.

She charges an extremely low rate as well since she's not interesting in ripping us poor foreign patients off haha. Only 100,000-150,000 KRW for 2 days full time and 1-3 days of post recovery (depending on the number of hours). Understand that she's doing this on top of her own business so any time she took out for me is less time for the "money making" part of her job. I would have gladly offered more considering the standard rate per hour is 30,000-50,000 KRW for translation. I made up for it by buying her coffee and a meal haha.

Looking forward to updating you guys on this page!

Everyone I know who got their nose done at GNG had the surgery done by Doctor Hong. Bear in mind he favours straighter noses instead of he upturned (more cute and feminine types). You can see quite a few male noses on their webpage.

If anyone is gonna be in seoul (Gangnam) please pm me. I will be staying from mid may to June. Ill be getting rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery (to correct dermatochalasis on my left eye) , and possibly V-Line @ GNG. It's gonna be a solo trip for me, and I definitely think I can hash it out for the time I'll be there; but considering the procedures I'm getting and how long I'm staying it'd be nice to have another person along and be each other's support lol

I will be there around mid may for V line + cheekbone and eyes.

I spoke with Hazel (their English rep) and she told me that I wouldn't need to hire a separate translator since they have translators there. Is there a reason why you wanted to hire a translator? I am sooo sold on GNG. I consulted with ID Hospital, Grand, Cinderella, and April31, but I am confident in GNG Hospital since they're the most thorough and they seem the most legit (facility, after care, doctors, etc.). I'll be undergoing revision eyes, fc, and nose surgery. Surgery is booked for April and they said they will pick me up at the airport!! :biggrin:

Looking forward to your updates >< !!! Please keep them coming !! :heart:

yeah, i was stuck between the two too but i decided to go with GNG since most of their patients are Korean locals (says my Korean friends), and I was pretty sold on their post op care

@solarbeam I'll be there from April 17 to beginning of May. I get there early in the AMs, so I grabbed a same day consultation + surgery date.