BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Thats very reasonable! How was their aftercare

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The aftercare has been very good. After the operation, I stayed at the hospital overnight in my own room with humidifier and if I needed anything I could call a nurse just by tapping a button by my bed. Afterwards you get treatment to reduce swelling in a high pressure air tank and another with red light exposure. They also give you ice packs to place over your eyes and enough medication to last two weeks, which also help with the recovery.

That sounds really nice! Did they show you before and after pictures?

Omg can I ask who was your doctor? I have been trying to find out which doctor is the best one for me. Did you guys choose your surgeon? or did they appoint one to you? They said the consultant can appoint one that matches my style and desire to me after a consultation, but idk. What did you guys do?

I think you can do it either way. In my case, I asked for Dr. Son before I came in for the consultation.

please keep us updated!! I will be going there next month and I would love to hear about how it went for you!!

I used their line LINE contact since I had an account with that already. Hasel is usually pretty quick to reply. Maybe try again?

Btw, I had my cast off yesterday and splint taken out. My breathing seems to be easier than before the operation I even think my sense of smell has improved. Which is pretty cool as I still have lots of swelling! It's probably too early to say anything else so I will be back to give you an update in a few weeks!