BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

Hey guys! I am chatting with Gng staff via Kakao right now and they are quite quick to respond.I have April31 and Gng as my choices for my secondary rhinoplasty. As I read the posts through this forum, Gng seems to be popular when it comes to post surgery cares and prices.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I'm going to Korea on May 1st for my revision rhinoplasty. I already booked my plane ticket and a place to stay. I've been to Korea for PS twice, but I'm traveling alone this time.
GNG and April31 are my top my choices right now. I'm planing to use Docfinder services to help taking care of me after the surgery. I'm a girl so I don't want to get back to my place by myself. However, they don't work with April 31 if I decide to have my surgery there. I heard that clinics charge you more if you use Docfinder, is it true?

I've no experience with Docfinder, but I'm not sure you'll need them to be honest. GNG made things really simple and easy when I visited. They can pick you up from the airport if you need it and you can stay in one of their rooms the evening after your surgery. They'll give you a free lift back to your hotel the next day as well.

@ BrokenNose5000 Thanks for the great info !
Do they offer free airport pick-up for those just coming for consultations? or you have to book the surgery with them and pay a reservation fee before you arrive?

Ah yeah, maybe only airport pick up if you have booked already. Docfinder might be okay if you want someone to help you going between lots of consultations, but probably better if you can find others like yourself on here who will be in Seoul at the same time. I think there's a Kakao group or something?

I'm thinking of going to a few consultations in Korea, one of them being GNG and the other April 31, but that means I can only decide after I go to the consultations. From what Hazel told me, there may not be surgery spots right after consultation (which means I'd have to stay in Korea longer until I can get surgery). How likely is it to get a surgery spot at GNG when you make the decision right after consultation? Should I just pay a deposit and book a surgery spot now?

I was thinking about making my decision before coming there as well. But I changed my mind cuz I think it's very difficult without consultations. Plus, you are stuck with them once you pay deposit fee to reserve the surgery spot. You're not going to get much discount bc they know you will have to choose them or you will loose your money.

Thats a good point, but I was thinking of paying the 500000 won deposit to get the spot and I would still go consult with April 31. For those who did do consultation and then decide, how far away was your surgery date from consultation? Since I'm only staying for two weeks, I'd only have 3-4 days after consultation to get surgery.

Hazel is pretty quick replying on LINE. Using Kakao is a good idea as well. Emails seem to get lost sometimes!

I asked to use my own cartilage, as I was worried (perhaps irrationally) about possible infection or rejection. Dr. Son was pretty cool about it and used cartilage from one of my ears for both the bridge and the tip.