BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

A wire transfer or credit card payment seem like the safest ways to pay. At least I was able to get better currency conversion rate that way. That said, I've heard of people getting discounts when paying cash at some clinics.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, in case anyone is interested, here's my nose at two weeks. I'm happy with how straight it is considering I didn't have an implant. I have scaring, bruising and a little swelling still, so the final version may differ from this, but hopefully not too much! nose.jpg

Thank you for sharing the photos - the change is impressive!

I finally got in touch with GNG!!
I booked my consultation with both GNG and April31 on May 1st for my rhinoplasty revision.
I want the natural barbie nose shape like Angelababy. I'm still debating between Dr. Seong and Dr. Son. Anyone has any recommendations for which doctor I should choose?

White Dandelion, there is a kakaogroup in tpf who wants to go SK in the near time..maybe you could ask @Featheric to add you. It has been so helpful there:smile:

Please let me know what doctor you choose. I am still trying to decide which doctor. What material will you be using for your rhino?

I asked Hazel, the English translator at GNG, and she recommended Dr. Seong since i'm doing a revision. But I heard dr. Seong is more of natural results. I need a drastic change since I have bulbous nose and wide alar. I will let you know my final choice. I will find out about the materials after my consultation in may .

Hey , did u ask dr.Lee in GNG ? Heard Korean friend say , he did lot for Korean .. :smile: u may ask if u want something like drastic change dr. Seong is just too "natural"

I also am looking for dramatic results. Do you want to use silicone or your own cartilage?

@Shumun28: thanks ! I'll ask them about him.! Have you seen any results from Dr. Seong? Some BA photos from their website look very impressive but I don't know which doctor did it.
@jacobjarred30: I have silicone for bridge and my own nasal cartilage for tip right now. I don't know what Dr would recommend for the materials, since mine is revision. I don't think I have much choices. But I hope I can use my own cartilage again for tip.

ok! I am wondering did you have any problems with your silicone bridge? I am nervous to get that, because I have heard of infection etc.

Hi guys, I'm now almost 2 months post op and my nose is settling well into it's new shape. If anyone of you wants before and after pictures u can PM w your kakaoid, number (for whatsapp) or email. Had quite a few people ask me about it on this thread via PM or a reply and I've kinda lost track.

I'm very pleased with how natural my results look despite the non-invasive procedure (no change to my bones).

COngrats Messaged you

When do you plan on getting your nose done?