BeautyHacker

Hi! ^^ am also planning on getting Botox for my jaw to help make my face look slimmer and to help with teeth grinding! I have also been looking into the other methods clinics have to slim the face without having to do the surgeries and found a couple like laser and contouring injections. I have not heard many people talk about them, so I am not sure if they are safe or actually work :/
I am thinking about going to ME clinic or DA Plastic surgery clinic!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to do it Wynn, but I saw GNG does it for 143,000 Won on their fb :O daebak

I did jawline Botox with Dr. Kim from Gowoonsesang gangnam (head) branch. I only paid 30,000krw, which seems insane. I had Botox on my crow's feet too for the same price. It looks great so far, I just hope it doesn't wear off too soon. It's been about a 5 days for the jaw Botox and I'm not really seeing an effect yet. The clinic was PACKED with Koreans. I tried to get an email consultation about prices and no response. I just ended up having to show up when I was in the area. I'm glad I did. I found out about it from Edward Avila'a (youtuber) nose filler/Botox videos. Oh! And I should mention that it is Korean Brand Botox they used.

It really was an in/out sorta thing though. No sugar coating, no pleasantries, just a wham-bam-thank-ya-maam type of thing. But the price can't be beat, and considering the sheer volume of people I saw being treated, the clinic is doing well lol.

Wow those prices are insane. Do they speak English? I hope so. I heard in Korea they charge per area rather than per unit like in USA? How much would forehead be?

For fillers, how is the pricing? Do they carry USA or Korea brand?

Yeah! Dr. Kim spoke some English, enough to explain prices and consult with me. His reception staff not so much, but they were sweet enough :smile: they used a translation app to answer a few of my questions. yeah it is 30,000krw per area (about $30USD). Forehead would be the same. Nose filler is 100,000krw.

I should mention as well that there are TWO branches of Gowoonsesang near Gangnam subway station. I originally went to the wrong one. I went to the space age plastic surgery clinic, and they said "YouTube?" When I showed up and I nodded and then they gave me a map to the Botox/fillers Clinic with doctor Kim.

I regularly get it done and it works 100%. I get about 25 units per side. It takes a month to see the results with Botox, and lasts for 4 months. I also had great success with Dysport. Some of my asian gfs told me about this trick, and their faces dramatically slimmed as well.

Wow so I just enquired with a few clinics in my city and they're charging around 2000 in my currency for jaw Botox, which is roughly around usd450. Those prices are insane for where I'm from and especially when it's just Botox.

• 2 weeks later...
I had botox in my jaw at Cheongdam U for 220,000 KRW. I had it done about 3 months ago but they didn't tell me how many units they injected. It did a good job of slimming my face down (I saw results after about a month) but I've noticed that while the muscle has shrunk, it's still a little bit there. So I am planning to go back next month and have a second round done because I really like the result so far. They have an English speaking nurse there who sat in the consult with me and the doctor which was really helpful. The thing I was most concerned about was having it injected in the wrong place and losing my ability to smile properly (don't know why but this was my biggest concern haha) and thankfully that didn't happen. So I definitely recommend Cheongdam U, although it would be nice to find somewhere that does it for cheaper than 220,000... if anyone can recommend a place they've tried that would be amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
I got botox on my massmeter muscles at the same time I got my rhino. We were negotiating prices in the consult and they threw it in for free! :smile:

Tbh, I didn't see a difference in my face. I could definitely FEEL that my massmeter muscles were (and still are) smaller, but I couldn't see a difference. But I actually have an oval face so idk. Probably just wasn't the right procedure for me - but eh it was free ;)

Eeeeek Which clinic did you get your dysport shots?? Really want to know as I'm in Malaysia :smile: