BeautyHacker

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
I had jawline botox done at Wells Clinic with Allergan's brand - it was 188,000, I believe for the whole bottle (50 units) and overall satisfied 'though I don't usually see huge results with this (I do it for the teeth grinding).
Need to get the "11's" taken care of as well though and just enquired at Gowoonsaesang and they're quoting 200,000 for just that area (which should be less than 10 units) and that's for Korean brand botox. Seems quite pricey. Were they having an event for 30,000?

30,000?! :O

Allergan's brand as in botox? 50 units botox for only 188,000 doesn't sound real? 200,000 just for the 11's is way too expensive, in the US you can pay around that much for forehead and 11's together. You should be able to find a ton of clinic in Korea who do botox so I'd keep asking around.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was quoted 100,000 KRW at MVP but for Korean brand called Meditoxin. They charge higher for Botox brand.

I did Dysport for jaw reduction 3 times so far and its great. But if you had really big masseter muscles to begin with or if you are over 35, you might have sagging. Cos the muscles may shrink but the skin is the same amount so it has to go somewhere... so I did Ulthera. Now about 6 weeks in and showing some results. Hoping that the full result in another 6-8 weeks will be good enough but if not I will consider threadlift.