BeautyHacker

Male FC Before and After

Hello, I have created this thread for males who seek or have already done facial contouring surgeries (v - line, Jaw line surgery etc). Please if you know any good clinics for male FC share your knowledge. Also, if you have done a FC surgery in the past in Korea please tell us about your experience and give information for the clinic you had chosen.

For the time being I am considering everM plastic surgery, Yonsei Hospital and GNG Hospital.

I am considering jaw and zygoma reduction along with dermatology and rhinoplasty if needed. I am considering DA, TLPS, GNG and Cinderella. Will probably strike one clinic off that list. I will be going to korea april to may.

I did zygoma+genioplasty in Izien. I like Dr.s from Everm and Zeahdental as well but I didn't choose coz what they offered me this is more suitable for girls or for Asians. I am Caucasian, and I didn't want v-line so I have no regrets in choosing a clinic. But if you want to have v-line so they are all I think good in this. Zeahdental a bit more expensive than others.

Did your surgery turn out well Neways08? Have you experienced any side effects after the surgery? Was the post op treatment okay? Could you please share a before and after picture with me?
What i want is to correct the assymetry of my face mainly as the right side is bigger that my left and also my chin. I dont want a v-line shape most likely a slimmer Jaw in width and slimmer chin but NOT a sharp tringle looking chin if it makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
I was considering zygoma, but I have not seen it look natural on a male
I am a male, and I will either have my Rhinoplasty and Genioplasty at cinderella or Mega plastic surgery clinic

• 3 weeks later...
I think doctor whose good in female surgery is good for male surgery too. I am now in Korea and have rhino in Regen with doctor Kim woojeong. I like the result very much, and when I just finished consult him there is other male patients wait for consultation too!! :smile:

I am a female. I just had my nose and eyes done at GNG Hospital, I was considering them for fc cause I wanted more a stronger (somewhat masculine) jaw line cause I prefer a more chiseled look over a V-ish shape. anyone else know about mandible angle insertion?