BeautyHacker

Deesse Plastic Surgery Clinic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi peeps..! i'm going for lip augmentation and probably philtrum reduction + lifting of the corners of the mouth in November. It's obviously gong to be Deesse or Golden View Plastic Surgery. Can i get some comments or feedback from any experienced forummers here? Excited to be doing this procedure ..!

@KPSA I was trying to investigate haha. It's always been an actual clinic. There was a big thread back then when they offered super good deals for surgery. People got mixed reviews, everybody was asking if it was safe (on babitalk). I'm waiting for more reviews from Deesse for now

Ah OK. Well you can always check whether they have been issues a license to treat foreigners or not so that way you at least know they have been at least reviewed by the government. Doesn't guarantee anything in terms of skills of the doctor, but at least you can assume they are legit. Good luck with your research.

• 1 month later...
Yes for lip lift surgery is Deesse Clinic good? I did chat with someone working at Hyundai Mihak Clinic out of two the second clinic give me a better vibe. I like how she/he explained everything to me. And quoted prices are around $5000 US. Is that consider expensive. That is about how much a Beverly Hills doctor charge for a lip lift in the US.

$5000 for lip lift at hyundai mihak? woah thats really pricey

I did my breast augmentation and fat transfer to the breasts in April with Deesse and I had a great experience. Eight months later, I am completely happy with my BA results, my boobs look exactly what I envisioned and actually surpassed my expectations. Paid 15 mil KRW for both procedures and it was worth every penny.

I guess the price depends on individual condition because when I was having a consultation in Hyundai, they quoted my lip lifting as around half price from yours. Or maybe it is because of combined lip procedures or something.
Anyways, I'm also considering lip procedures too. Whenever I see instagram these days, most Korean beautiful ladies seem like they've done lip filler or something.
Congrats @Peonyandi that you had a great experience with them.

• 5 weeks later...
Really, I don't know why they quoted me so high? It's because I am from the US? Thank you, Jpete042. This is very helpful. I will keep the prices in mind. Make sure they don't overcharge me. I was so surprised when I heard the quote from Hyundai.

• 1 month later...
I think that quote from Dessee is their standard. I received the same one and they have seen my pics (not Asian).