BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery in Seoul Next Week!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
I had hairline lowering, chin implant,v-line dimples and rhinoplasty. I hose Tl plastic surgery because of their before and after pictures and their history of having zero accidents . Good results and safety is vital.
Ok so I arrived to Korea solo on a Monday and my surgery was the following day. Monday was a day for me to get settled in and sight see, and gosh Seoul is beautiful . It reminded me of NYC..great shopping , lots of people and amazzzzinggg food. Tuesday was the day of my surgery. So many emotions ran through me. Nervousness, fear,anxiety and excitement. I had a consultation with Dr. jeemyeong and Dr.choi , both were very kind and informative .i showed them examples of what I wanted and they took the pictures for a reference . Next I had some test ran to make sure my body could hand all the surgeries I was getting done. It's nice hhaving those test prior to getting surgery..it eased my mind knowing I would be ok . Next I went into the operating room, the anesthesiologist helped me to relax and I was asleep. When I woke up, I was a bit woodsy from the anesthesia but thankfully the nurses helped me to the recovery room. Overnight was the hardest for me, but the nurses came in like clockwork giving me nutrients and painless through my IV. Whenever I hit the call button one of the nurses would come in and tend to me. Surprisingly I had zero pain after surgery,but I did have some discomfort from the tube being down my throats during surgery and my nose being bandaged due to rhinoplasty. I had to breath through my mouth and my mouth felt very dry. i was ecstatic when I was able to drink water lol. The next day I was discharged by TLPS back to my hotel with goodies to help me recover. Right away I noticed that my nose was way smaller and looked really cute compared to before. I over the next few days my cheeks and lips stole quite a bit and I drooled like a baby lolmy bottom lip was numb but I still did not have any pain. I also had a cold and had a runny nose. By the 7th day I still looked puffy and I worried and messaged my consultant Melissa and she was patient and reassured me that this was apart of the healing process. On the 8th day I had my stitches and bandages removed. Like magic , I looked so different..in a good way..and the swelling went down a lot. My face and nose look just how I wanted it. I couldn't stop thanking Melissa and the doctors. , I will keep you all updated on my progress.if you want to see before and after pics add me on kaoko talk americangirl2

Thank you for sharing your PS experience — so helpful! Hope your recovery is going well. I just tried to find you on kakao and your ID americangirl2 didn't come up. Let me know if I can PM you my kakao. Thanks!

Thsnk you
tha k you and no problem. Sorry my id is americangirl23

Hi, for how long will you stay? I will be in Seoul from next week :smile: