BeautyHacker

I have had breast implant in regen plastic surgery

Yes I totally recommend REGEN. As you can see in my picture I am very satisfied. I got the zygoma reduction from Dr. Myungjune Oh and my nose, eyes, fat grafting done by Dr. Seokjun Lee and am very very thankful to them. They have special care for when the face gets swollen but I didn't have time for it as my time in Korea was limited. They said the swelling won't go away if I just lie down all day so I used an ice pack and gargled often and took short walks outside frequently while wearing sunglasses and a mask and it helped a lot.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I got fat grafting done. Originally my cheekbones protruded but if i got the reduction the balance or equilibrium of my face didn't seem right so I got grafting done as well too add more balance and since I was already in Korea getting work done. The results are very satisfactory. After the procedure I had no problems with eating or smiling. I just watched out for foods they told me not to eat. Other people didn't notice but I did notice slight swelling for up to 2 months.

It's been six months since my surgery. As I said before my face got really swollen and I had bruising. It was really hard for the first 2-3 days but after about a week I started to improve. I had i mild swelling after a month and slight sensitivity in the area but there are no issues now.

Did you get your nose and eyes done at regen too together with your zygoma reduction and fat grafting? :smile:

Thanks for the info! But you said you were under the knife for an hour for all the surgeries?? Or did you get them done separately?

No my surgery for the zygoma reduction was for 1 hour, I didn't get all the procedures done at the exact same time, just all of them while I was in Korea.

Oh I see. How many days in between did you leave before undergoing each surgery? I'm also thinking of doing multiple surgeries. Thanks!!

I got my eyes first, then after a week I got my nose, zygoma reduction and fat graft. I was supposed to leave after a week but I extended my stay and got the other procedures done.

• 9 months later...