BeautyHacker

Recommend me clinics for breast augmentation in Seoul

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've breast augmentation at regen with allergan, but I think motiva implant is also very good :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi I booked mine with Dr Park jin seok for July and am super excited! I've heard great things about him and he also attends regular conferences and has written many articles teaching others about plastic surgeries. He quoted me at 6.5mill for teardrop and 6mill for round. If I pay cash it's 6.3 and 5.8

Wow, your quote is incredibly cheap. Where is the clinic you are going to? Can i have the contact please?

http://parkjs.co.kr/eh/c_6.html
His website is a little confusing but there are pictures of before and after on there. If you have any questions you can add him on kakao: parkjspsdr or breastpark . He answers on same day and his English is quite good. He will also give you his stats on things such as infection rate, capsular contracture and so on. He's very open and honest (very religious and all). His prices are cheap because there is no middle man such as a translator or "sales rep" . He doesn't advertise and does mostly locals. Foreigners are going to him through word of mouth (forums, reviews online etc) . These are all info I've found online, hope it helps.

I have been lurking around on this sub-forum so this is my very first spot..
Hi there TSKS
So you've done breast procedure in Migo and you seem delighted by their service.. Would you know if they are also good for breast reduction? I planned to go to Seoul maybe early next year to do some surgeries so i just started to gain as much as info beforehand.
Looking forward to your answer :smile:

I'm 3 days post op from BA at Banobagi using Motiva implants. So far it's been alright, but I'll probably be able to share more when I take off my dressings tomorrow. Feel free to message me if you have any questions ^^

Can't wait to hear more about your BA process! How much did you pay and how is the pain post surgery? Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Yes i've been visiting their website they seemed to practice safe anesthesia which interests me..how is your post-surgery condition with Opera,Kathy?

They give me dates when to come in and I get my check up and treatments; its not full on recovery package but the nurses have soft hands

• 1 month later...
I did my BA at UCANB in gangnam. Has anyone ever heard of the clinic? I didnt like the result and they are giving me a revision to fix it in july. However, i'm a bit annoyed as to them messing up the first time and now i have to fly out to korea and pay anthesia fee again, and risk another surgery..