BeautyHacker

2017 Kakao group for PS in SK

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I PM'd you, I will be in Korea from Sept 5 - Oct 6, I am going by myself, would love to have someone to hang out with!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going on 28/Dec to 9/Jan for double eyelid and ptosis revision.
Pls add me KakaoTalk Nana

Hi, I'm going on 29/Dec to 9/Jan.
Pls add me KakaoTalk Nana

Anyone planning to be in Korea in October/November? I'll be getting a fat graft and although I have family there, I'd really prefer to get my own place for the duration of the stay since I've seen pictures and I don't want to be parading around all black-and-blue in front of my fam (especially since they're against the whole idea and vocal about it).
My dates are fairly flexible and I'm thinking of doing an Airbnb so I can cook and make coffee and stuff. Anyone up to share if our dates align (and we get on)? I speak fluent Korean as well and haven't decided on a clinic yet so maybe we could even combine and get a better deal.

Hello all!
May I know if there is a chat group for Facial Contouring please? I'm most likely having it done by this year. I'm inclined towards Banobagi but would love to hear advice on this or recommendations of other clinics. Thank you!

KakaoTalk NAna. Pls add me. I'm going Dec 28 to Jan 9

• 1 month later...
I will add both of you guys, case I'll be in Seoul from December 24th)) mmm, can't actually find any of you((( please add me - littaT13

Do not add katrinawhy. My kakao account was stolen a month ago. People have been posting under my screen name. I think when I paid a professional to actually hack my own account. A Korean man and a korean girl. They were the ones using my account. Lol. I could have reported to. But is does not matter. It's a korean app. Its not like thier here with me and i know them. But if I get anyone more hate. I will report to the United States internet security. That way they have your screen names and find your reals names. File charges against you for harassment. So go ahead and respond and i move forward with filing a report and charges. Bully and threats are not tolerate in America.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to Seoul November for rhino :smile: Kakao talk me alicelxoxo