BeautyHacker

I am in Korea now and have rhinoplasty last week!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Sorry I am too late. It's been 3 weeks so that I bring my B&A photo :biggrin: the result is good. I am very happy because doctor Kim have make my nose what I wanted to exactly!! swelling didn't go down fully. maybe I need some more time. Now I am still being careful, but there is no uncomfortable :smile:
[​IMG][​IMG]Before [​IMG]After 3 weeks
My mother's face lift also goes well, and maybe next month I will bring her B&A photo with my new after photo!! thank you for wishing me and my mom luck!

I know regen english web: http://en.regenglobal.net/nfront/beforeafter/beforeafter_main.asp
there are many B&A photo!! when do you want to have surgery then?

thank you i will check it out. i am still doing extensive research before i decide to go... all the information on forums is so mixed and confusing... anyway your after photo is looking great!!! congrats

Thank you!! Check up regen too. In this time, I got good impression with regen and I feel they are very honest for the surgery :smile: I wish your good result too!

hidung before.PNG hidung before2.PNG before hidung aft2.PNG 3 weeks

I upload the picture again. thank you for informing :smile:

wow your nose looks great! it looks similar to something i want. what did u pay for it? i am not going until another year but doing my extensive research. so far i am interested in JW and banobagi... mostly JW. did you stay at hotel or guesthouse?

Hi. I stay at hotel that received staying information from Regen.
The big swelling subsided in 1~2 weeks. Consultation is free. Just do consult first in Regen too. I also have researched some rhinoplasty information well before I have rhino :biggrin:
I went to Korea in early March, and the weather was quite good for doing surgery. Not too hot, but sometimes I felt a bit cold.

Thank you. yes I use the cartilage for the nose tip!!

• 5 months later...
Hi @saljuu12 congrats on your successful surgery! Your nose looks really great. I was wondering how did you decide on getting your surgery at Regen? Did you consider other clinics? How was the post op care there? Thank you!