BeautyHacker

Awful Experience with Dream Plastic Surgery (International Travelers Beware)

I very much agree. It is totally your right

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I feel sorry for your unpleasant experience. I messaged Dream on Kakao talk and they were fast with their respond, however they kept urging I pay for a deposit because I am going in end of May and they said I might not get a surgery slot. I was almost persuaded to make a deposit. Good thing I did not. Hopefully I can get a surgery slot within my time there. Please update if you were able to find another clinic that let's you do it in such a short time.

• 2 weeks later...
i tend to avoid clinics that require a non-refundable deposit, what if upon consultation you find that you are not comfortable with the clinic and want to go for another one?

(but on the other hand some may say that clinics that are able to accommodate a "next-day" surgery probably means they don't have enough business lol)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi May I ask what happened with dream?
I hope everything worked out and you were able to get. Your surgery done at a reputable place

• 4 weeks later...
I'm sorry you had to go through that! where I had my surgery done, I pay the 10% deposit and helped me with accommodation, and the initial price went up a little after I had consultation with the doctor, because he said I'll need a alar reduction to achieve the look I wanted. So far I'm happy with the result!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry this happened, I went to Dream 6 days ago and had no issues. I didn't go to consult with any other clinics. My cousin is a flight attendant for Korean Air and all her colleagues and friends got their PS done at Dream with very natural results so I knew I was going to go there. Alot of Korean idols and celebs get it done here too although they wouldn't advertise that.

I was also planning on going to Dream for a consultation for my eyes but reading your story makes me feel frustrated even now! Hope everything turned out okay at the end.. but I don't think I have that much patience to wait for them and re-check with them every time.. :sad:

• 1 year later...
Hi, can I check with you if the clinic is “Dream” or “Dodream”? I am confused and I almost went through the transaction with dodream but came across this forum. Also do you know anything about Dodream?